Register Now
TheSteelyardDweller

do u think new consoles will be more or less expensive cause of coronavirus?

55 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

That is true , but we never know what future has hold for us. As of now, I think the supply of semi conductors will increase with time, and the price of PS5 will drop down drastically. 😊

The market wouldn't be so easy to compromise the initial selling price of the product (Playstation 5) not at least for now because it's them just screwing with the laws of demand and supply. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

The market wouldn't be so easy to compromise the initial selling price of the product (Playstation 5) not at least for now because it's them just screwing with the laws of demand and supply. 

At this moment, as long as the supply of semiconductors is not fulfilled according to the market demand, we can't expect the price to come down. Obviously, it will need some time for everything to come to normalcy. 

13 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

At this moment, as long as the supply of semiconductors is not fulfilled according to the market demand, we can't expect the price to come down. Obviously, it will need some time for everything to come to normalcy. 

Seriously - I have this feeling that even when the supply of semiconductors is well balanced, they still wouldn't be willing to cut down on the prices of the console. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - I have this feeling that even when the supply of semiconductors is well balanced, they still wouldn't be willing to cut down on the prices of the console. 

That is different issue. The prices need to settle down, and if the company deliberately not lowering the price, then we can't really do anything. It depends upon whether the demand of PS5 rises or not. 

28 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

That is different issue. The prices need to settle down, and if the company deliberately not lowering the price, then we can't really do anything. It depends upon whether the demand of PS5 rises or not. 

From my experience on how market trends goes, it's always difficult to dive back down to lower prices once it's up. They may suspend further increase but maintain the old spot price. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

From my experience on how market trends goes, it's always difficult to dive back down to lower prices once it's up. They may suspend further increase but maintain the old spot price. 

That may be the case. Atleast we can hope the price of Consoles get lowered. I was planning to buy PS5, but I'm in no mood to buy it now providing such hefty premium over base price. I would better prefer to stay with my PS4. 😊

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

That may be the case. Atleast we can hope the price of Consoles get lowered. I was planning to buy PS5, but I'm in no mood to buy it now providing such hefty premium over base price. I would better prefer to stay with my PS4. 😊

I'm currently still stuck with my Playstation 4 console and I'm still very much enjoying playing with it. Yes, I'd like to have Playstation 5 but I'm never breaking the bank 🏦 to get it. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm currently still stuck with my Playstation 4 console and I'm still very much enjoying playing with it. Yes, I'd like to have Playstation 5 but I'm never breaking the bank 🏦 to get it. 

It would be the worst time to go for PS5. Consoles as well as it's accessories will be charged high over their base price. Atleast we can wait for about 3 months, then we can clearly see the picture. If the price comes down, I would go for it. 😊

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

It would be the worst time to go for PS5. Consoles as well as it's accessories will be charged high over their base price. Atleast we can wait for about 3 months, then we can clearly see the picture. If the price comes down, I would go for it. 😊

Yeah - I'm definitely not pushing for it now because I have far more pressing responsibilities to take care of now than getting a PS5 console. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - I'm definitely not pushing for it now because I have far more pressing responsibilities to take care of now than getting a PS5 console. 

I hope you will come out of your economic adversaries pretty soon. In this time of lockdown, I would recommend everyone not to spend in unnecessary things. PS5 is not the priority at this moment, better avoid buying such things if there is any kind of financial crunch. 😕

16 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I hope you will come out of your economic adversaries pretty soon. In this time of lockdown, I would recommend everyone not to spend in unnecessary things. PS5 is not the priority at this moment, better avoid buying such things if there is any kind of financial crunch. 😕

The truth of the matter is that there are some people who are actually favored in terms of financial standing as a result of the kind of business projects they are into. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

The truth of the matter is that there are some people who are actually favored in terms of financial standing as a result of the kind of business projects they are into. 

Well, that is what it is . We should be too careful for others, better you need to keep check on our own self and families. Obviously, the hard will pass one day. 😊

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Well, that is what it is . We should be too careful for others, better you need to keep check on our own self and families. Obviously, the hard will pass one day. 😊

Yeah - for those people who are into the business of essential commodities, they really took advantage of the situation with the pandemic of coronavirus. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - for those people who are into the business of essential commodities, they really took advantage of the situation with the pandemic of coronavirus. 

Time comes for everyone. The price was about to shoot as the supply demand chain was broken. But once, everything comes back to normalcy, we can expect that to be come back to usual rates. Atleast, I am hopeful for that. 😊

4 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Time comes for everyone. The price was about to shoot as the supply demand chain was broken. But once, everything comes back to normalcy, we can expect that to be come back to usual rates. Atleast, I am hopeful for that. 😊

Yeah - There was a friend of mine who deals on gloves, he had the most sales he's ever had ever since he started the business as a result of the pandemic of Corona virus.