Register Now
Djbecco304

Xbox One Error Code:0x80a40008

Hello, I bought the console used Xbox one after returning home, I connected it and wanted to log in, but I could not add a new user and it also can not be displayed, try again for some chad and code 0x80a40008
I don't know what to do, I restarted the console but it didn't help, I wanted to remove the user, but there was none, what can I do with it, can I fix it somehow?

It might be an issue with your Microsoft account, maybe you haven't logged in in a while?  Try logging in on PC or mobile web browser to see if the account is still valid and the login information is correct then maybe change your password if necessary.

Edited by Crazycrab

I have had this a few time and it has always been my location setting in Windows! Make sure you're in the right region and area - the games will start installing and loading up fine once you have corrected it.

If you bought it used, you may have to try deleting the previous user from your system. Reset is to factory specs. Then set up your profile. Also, make sure it's connected with your internet. Those passwords are often case sensitive (I know mine is) and people are often somewhat careless when putting it in. If none of that works, you may have to take it in somewhere to figure it out. Or cut your losses and get another one.