Register Now
StaceyPowers

Pick one videogame that represents you as a person.

If I would choose one game it would be Rabbids Go Home or Persona 5. Rabbids Go Home is funny and creative, you can play around with just about everything in the area, while Persona 5 has a great story about the protagonist as well as a heart warming experience to all new gamers. 

Probably Aliens Vs Predator (2010) as I’m a huge xenomorph fan and I love sci-fi horror stuff. Also, I like getting bang for my buck and that game is pretty incredible content-wise (3 SP campaigns, 7 MP modes, an offline survival mode!).

I would use the MMORPG game Runescape to describe myself as there is a large world out there to explore with a vast range of people to meet and skills to master. It also shows that even in death, the game does not end, which I like to use as an analogy for 'the game of life', as motivation to respawn and keep exploring when things don't go right the first time. 

23 hours ago, 22_22 said:

I would use the MMORPG game Runescape to describe myself as there is a large world out there to explore with a vast range of people to meet and skills to master. It also shows that even in death, the game does not end, which I like to use as an analogy for 'the game of life', as motivation to respawn and keep exploring when things don't go right the first time. 

I think there used to be a time for DOTA. I am sure many people related to that.