Register Now
Shagger

I could use some help...

I have an unused Epic Store coupon worth £10 that's going to expire on the 1st of May;

coup.PNG.8295d190b28b776e7eececb5ebe3ca82.PNG

I've checked the T's and C's, I can't use it on in-game purchases, pre-orders and can't sell it or give it away, so it's either use it or lose it. So basically, does anyone have any game recommendations? I don't particularly want to spend it on a full priced AAA game because that still spending a good £40-£50 and, as you can see, the game needs to cost at least £13.99 ($15 on the US store). Of course, the game has to be on the Epic Games Store, Steam is no good here. Not going to specify genre as I'm feeling pretty open about it. I'm not sure what I want, so any help would be appreciated as I'm just shy on impulse an inspiration right now and I just want to avoid wasting this thing if I can.

There are afew possibities around the £14 to £15 mark.

Two Metro games, Last Light and Metro 2033

Also two of Quantic Dream's games, Beyoned Two Souls and Heavy Rain.

The Batman Arkam Games

Axiom Verge.

Untitled Goose Game.

Edited by Crazycrab

3 hours ago, SaucyPastaTho said:

Maybe try calling epic snd explaining the situation.

I appreciate the suggestion, but I know that won't help. They made it perfectly clear what the score was with this thing, it's not their fault that I forgot all about it. This is my only option if I want to make use of it.

59 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

What is your favorite genre or franchise? I can poke around in the Nintendo eStore, and if there's a game available in both, maybe I can give you a few ideas.

Story driven, action adventure, RPG, but like I said I'm not focusing to hard on genre here, I'm fairly open.

15 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Could you put it towards a Final Fantasy game?

There doesn't seem to be any, In fact, there doesn't seem to be anything from Square Enix.

Edit: Okay, I did find Just Cause 4, but Square Enix does seem to be pretty minimal on EGS.

Edited by Crazycrab

A couple that look good to me are Rune 2 and Ashen. Also I have Kingdom Come Deliverance and it's a really sweet game. If I'm getting the price conversion right, the prices are below.

Rune 2 - $29.99 / £24.24 / €27.72
Same price for Kingdom Come Deliverance.

Ashen - $39.99 / £32.33/ €36.96

I decided to include the Euro as well. I don't know how far the whole Brexit thing has gone, and whether or not that affects the Euro in the UK or not. Assuming it was even accepted there to begin with. But I figured what the hell.

Edited by The Blackangel

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

A couple that look good to me are Rune 2 and Ashen. Also I have Kingdom Come Deliverance and it's a really sweet game. If I'm getting the price conversion right, the prices are below.

Rune 2 - $29.99 / £24.24 / €27.72
Same price for Kingdom Come Deliverance.

Ashen - $39.99 / £32.33/ €36.96

I decided to include the Euro as well. I don't know how far the whole Brexit thing has gone, and whether or not that affects the Euro in the UK or not. Assuming it was even accepted there to begin with. But I figured what the hell.

I actually got Kingdom Come: Deliverance as a freebie from EGS a few weeks ago, but still a sound suggestion. I'll certainly consider those other games. Brexit is very much happening, but It's not really affecting this kind of shit.