Register Now
skyfire

Claire’s Performer Hints At Claire Appearing In A New Resident Evil Game

OK. The PS5 reveal has been put off, which truly sucks. 

I wouldn't believe what this "Nemesis" guy says, because he was okay years ago, until he started wanting to get in bed with Capcom, and the voice cast for these horrible remakes.

His rumours sound wild, although they probably didn't come from him directly.

https://twitter.com/Nemesisx25/status/1267512759824064512

Well, Capcom are done with RE3 now, so there's no "Clock Tower DLC" coming soon, or any of that speculated nonsense. They even said so. So anything Stephanie is working on cannot be RE3, but it could be something to do with that God awful spin off that came with RE3 (Resistance). I hope not.

Dusk Golem seems adamantly sure Capcom will reveal RE8 soon. 

For me, this is Capcom's last chance to prove to us real fans, that this series can be restored to its old glory. If not, well... I have other games to enjoy. 

I hope first person isn't here to stay. For sequels, I would much prefer the basic third person view. For now anyway, Capcom is focusing on first person.

I don't know, man. But I didn't think RE7 had bad writing, but the remake of RE3 does have some of the series' absolute worst phrases. Even RE2 had better dialogue and character exchanges. Not that RE2 is all that splendid either, quite frankly.

I really like the fact that Alex Wesker (in the body of Natalia Korda) is apparently coming back for RE8. She hasn't been in a RE game for like, 5 years by this point. She is Albert Wesker's sister, and that name surely has to scream RE when you know your stuff. So her coming back makes me glad Capcom isn't ignoring her. She's going to really make things extremely terrifying.

But yeah. I don't particularly like first person games. In fact, I hope we actually get to see Ethan Winters this time. He was never seen that well in RE7. I don't want this being repeated in RE8. Oh, and Chris isn't an "evil" villain. He may seem bad, but he's just paranoid from the years of seeing people he cared for, dying before his eyes. Capcom making him a battle hardened veteran and regularly being featured is why he's arguably the most iconic RE character. But oh yes... Chris' redesign in RE7 wasn't that hot. That has to change. There's even crazy rumours floating around that maybe he's not the real Chris anyway. It is possible to clone people in the games now. A clone of Ada Wong was one of the primary enemies in RE6. Chris even thought Carla ( the clone) was truly Ada, causing Leon to intervene. If you remember the early trailer Capcom showed off, they were seen pointing their handguns at each other.

I think RE 2 turned out to be more exploratory than focused on dialogues. I think RE 3 did bad on that part both. The reason I want better writers is that RE fans need something new. Something that can have some sort of the story trail. That's what is missing in RE now. 

I'm kind of warning up to the Blue Umbrella story now. At first though, it sounded like another God awful excuse to take the franchise nowhere meaningful. Like they had just pulled it out of their asses to milk the series and keep everyone guessing.

Hopefully it's gonna be brought up again in RE8. It should be, if Chris is involved. 

On 6/8/2020 at 8:09 PM, thesaunderschild said:

I'm kind of warning up to the Blue Umbrella story now. At first though, it sounded like another God awful excuse to take the franchise nowhere meaningful. Like they had just pulled it out of their asses to milk the series and keep everyone guessing.

Hopefully it's gonna be brought up again in RE8. It should be, if Chris is involved. 

If it's something tangent to the storyline, fine. RE 8 needs to be unique though not some rehash covered here and there.