Register Now
SoraHeartSoul

Favorite games from the old consoles

I believe that you won't be disappointed with several of the classic retro-style video games from the Nintendo Wii. The Wii publicly launched in 2006, that's 16 years ago now. My favourites at the time were Mario Kart, Skylanders, Wi-Fit, and Just Dance on Nintendo Wii. All of these titles bring back some amazing memories... 

On 5/18/2020 at 11:54 PM, Alexander. said:

I believe that you won't be disappointed with several of the classic retro-style video games from the Nintendo Wii. The Wii publicly launched in 2006, that's 16 years ago now. My favourites at the time were Mario Kart, Skylanders, Wi-Fit, and Just Dance on Nintendo Wii. All of these titles bring back some amazing memories... 

I think as we are moving ahead with new generation of gamers and the new graphics. We just have retro as our heart holding memory. And it will remain with us but world moves on and they have better games and platforms now. 

On 5/18/2020 at 11:54 PM, Alexander. said:

For some reason I never really liked the Skylanders : Imaginators. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

For some reason I never really liked the Skylanders : Imaginators. 

Really? I really enjoyed playing this when I was younger. What don't you like about Skylanders: Imaginators? Are there any aspects of the game you would change if you WERE lead developer? If so, why? 

Edited by Alexander.

18 hours ago, Alexander. said:

Really? I really enjoyed playing this when I was younger. What don't you like about Skylanders: Imaginators? Are there any aspects of the game you would change if you WERE lead developer? If so, why? 

A lot of about this game has like point and click. And less exploratory. I am into more or less self exploratory type of the games. So I tend to prefer the changes like that. I wish developers considered such type of approach.