Register Now
SoraHeartSoul

If you can customize a character in a video game, whether it be a NPC or a Playable character, who would you make and why?

There are plenty of RPG's out there where you actually can do that and I have had a go at doing that myself with varying degrees of failure 😂!  Fallout, Dragonage, The Elder Scrolls, Dragon's Dogma... there's a bunch.

It would be interesting to see what a twisted mind like mine would come up with. Everyone would most likely be an elf of some race. High elves, wood elves, dark elves, you get the picture. If there were any humans in my design they would be slaves. Also you gotta have some other kinds in there like vampires. Both psy and sang vampires. My character on Skyrim is a high elf, and rather bitchy. 😁😈

Assuming I understand the question right, I would try to make my original characters, just so I have a reference for what they look like which I could easily show people or use when trying to draw or paint them. Alas, even with a lot of freedom in modifying appearances, I often still find it impossible to replicate any of my OCs closely.