Register Now
digital

Star Trek Fleet Command

I've recently started playing Star Trek Fleet Command which is a free game (with in game purchases available) available on the app store. For my first few days of playing I thought the cut scenes and interactions were really good, there was plenty to do, it was really well themed with star trek and it was a good way to pass an hour or so a day. 

As I've started to climb the levels the game has increased in difficulty (as is to be expected) and has become rather repetitive, its the same daily grind every day to get the items you need to make your next upgrade which takes days now and not the minutes/hours it used to take.

Does anyone else have experience of playing this?

There are some of the streamers on twitch who played this recently. I think star trek was not much in demand unless there was any lockdown demands from various fans who wanted to see different games in stream. 

On 1/2/2021 at 2:17 PM, Shole said:

Is it available on adroid? I don't seem to find it, maybe it's country locked?

It wasn't on android too when I checked the last time. I'm still going to check it out once again and hopefully it's out on it. 

On 12/31/2020 at 10:16 PM, Syntax said:

Same, I thought it would be like the Star Trek game on PC/PS4 - but it's way different and kind of a let down.

That was the only let down in the game and it affected my connection with the game. It's not that bad by the way.