Register Now
digital

Star Trek Fleet Command

On 4/18/2022 at 9:22 PM, Crazycrab said:

I think your getting "Star Trek" mixed up with "Shrek".

I kept thinking about the movie he was referring to and you got it right. It was Shrek!! He probably had it missed up. 

On 4/18/2022 at 9:22 PM, Crazycrab said:

I think your getting "Star Trek" mixed up with "Shrek".

Oh my God!! How did that happen. I'm completely off here.. Thanks for pulling me back with good manner. I really appreciate that 🙇

The laugh that The Potato King gave to your initial comment was very suspicious that you have lost it completely, I couldn't help it not cracking up too.

So, about the game Star Trek Fleet Command, have you played it or planning on playing it? 

If you later decide to play the game, I'm sure you will enjoy it to a reasonable extent with some difficulty it's going to present as you progress. Although, it's going to get to some point where some of the task might seem repetitive but it's not that bad. 

On 4/24/2022 at 8:09 AM, Boblee said:

If you later decide to play the game, I'm sure you will enjoy it to a reasonable extent with some difficulty it's going to present as you progress. Although, it's going to get to some point where some of the task might seem repetitive but it's not that bad. 

I have the game now and I'm most likely going to start playing it by next month. I want to watch some play through on YouTube and see exactly how to go about it. 

its a grindy game, farming blueprints to build better ships right now, im a Diablo 3 player so I don't mind grinding.. I wont be paying any real money though.. annoying after lvl 10 you can get randomly attached unless you buy a shield. im kinda enjoying it for now.