Register Now
StaceyPowers

Protagonists in games who you hate?

Let's see...

Delphine, Skyrim:  She goes behind your back, steals the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller, refuses to tell you anything and actually has the balls to question whether she should trust YOU!!!  That's just the start, she then tricks you into infiltrating her old enemy, undermines you and tries to take all the credit for everything you and Esbern have done and then refuses to co-operate unless you kill you kill your strongest ally... FUCK THIS BITCH!

Everyone, Final Fantasy XIII:  Lighning is a cold hearted bitch, Snow is idiotic douche, Sazh is baffoon, Vannile is an Airhead, Hope is a wimp, and Fang has the moral fortitude of shitty bond villain.

Edited by Crazycrab

I don't know if it counts, but Kaepora Gaebora would top my list. I wish there was a way to draw my bow or slingshot and kill that POS bastard. He serves literally no purpose. He has never once said anything of value. He just interrupts the game, and to top it off, when he's done talking and asks if you want to hear his bullshit again, the cursor is set on "YES" instead of "NO". So if you're just button mashing to get through his dumbassery, and don't catch yourself quick enough, you have to go through it all over again. The only time in the game that there is a use for it is as a child on top of Death Mountain. You can get a ride down to Kakariko village. Beyond that one instance, just let me kill the damn thing. An owl that big would probably feed all the residents of Kakariko. But I want the heart. I want to eat his heart.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

I don't know if it counts, but Kaepora Gaebora would top my list. I wish there was a way to draw my bow or slingshot and kill that POS bastard. He serves literally no purpose. He has never once said anything of value. He just interrupts the game, and to top it off, when he's done talking and asks if you want to hear his bullshit again, the cursor is set on "YES" instead of "NO". So if you're just button mashing to get through his dumbassery, and don't catch yourself quick enough, you have to go through it all over again. The only time in the game that there is a use for it is as a child on top of Death Mountain. You can get a ride down to Kakariko village. Beyond that one instance, just let me kill the damn thing. An owl that big would probably feed all the residents of Kakariko. But I want the heart. I want to eat his heart.

It took years for me to get over that wave of dread that I felt ever time I hear that stupid tune whenever you encounter him in OOT. You're wrong, though,, he's not useful on the top of Death Mountain. If that fucknugget had any intention of helping instead toying with like you're a Dragonfly and he's a cruel kid taking delight in tearing your wings off, he would have carried you top to the top of Death Mountain instead of letting you go through all that bullshit in the first place. I fucking hate him.

scumbag-kaepora-gaebora