Register Now
StaceyPowers

Archery in Skyrim

I use archery most of the time and, although I'm on PC I still use a controller and i've gotten pretty good at it..  Like most skills you need to pair it up with others that help you which in this case would be smithing, enchanting and in particular stealth.  Outside of that there isn't really much to coach here, It just takes practice.

If the sticks on your controller are to sensitive then maybe these will help a little:

s-l640.jpg

I use these kind of things on most of my controllers and I find they help a little bit, just don't believe the BS that will help you win at Call of Duty or whatever.

Edited by Crazycrab

On 5/12/2020 at 6:33 PM, Crazycrab said:

I use archery most of the time and, although I'm on PC I still use a controller and i've gotten pretty good at it..  Like most skills you need to pair it up with others that help you which in this case would be smithing, enchanting and in particular stealth.  Outside of that there isn't really much to coach here, It just takes practice.

If the sticks on your controller are to sensitive then maybe these will help a little:

s-l640.jpg

I use these kind of things on most of my controllers and I find they help a little bit, just don't believe the BS that will help you win at Call of Duty or whatever.

What are those, and where do I get them?

7 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

What are those, and where do I get them?

They are thumb stick extensions.  They artificially lengthen the sticks which had the effect of "gearing them up", making it easier to make sensitive movement's.  You can normally find them at most Gamestops or whatever but now Amazon or EBay would be your best bet.

5 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

They are thumb stick extensions.  They artificially lengthen the sticks which had the effect of "gearing them up", making it easier to make sensitive movement's.  You can normally find them at most Gamestops or whatever but now Amazon or EBay would be your best bet.

Any particular brand you suggest?