Register Now
DC

Earn More Points! Limited Time!

Effective immediately through 5/25 10pm EST, any and all new threads created in the Gaming News or Esports & Competitive Gaming will be awarded 10 Points (instead of 5 Points). All threads must be substantive and actually be "thread worthy. A good rule of thumb is at least 3 sentences. I will be monitoring for spam and that will not be allowed.

I am currently auctioning off a pretty awesome Witcher 3 action figure and the are a few more VERY special auctions limited up for the remainder of May and into June. Typically I give away video games but these products will be more significant both in terms of usability and price.

Even more than ever now is a great time to contribute to the VGR forums. Also if you're able to refer your friends to join our forum it would be very appreciated. It's a win-win-win; VGR grows and we can give away more goodies, you're friends have the opportunity to win free games and prizes, and with more active users on the forum you have the opportunity to engage in more discussions thus increase your Point total.

@Shagger @Dead2009 @Executor Akamia @DylanC @Alyxx @kingpotato @killamch89 @The Blackangel @Crazycrab