Register Now
DC

Earn 25 Points Per Day [Limited Time]

For a limited time -

1. Visit https://www.vgr.com/ on Desktop. Ensure your ad blocker is disabled so you can view the advertisement.

2. Click the Crucible advertising (video, sidebar ads, header, or footer - you can click any of them).

Example banner: image.png.8af88440d440d057a66b9785ddfa7478.png

3. Let the advertisement fully load, then reply to this thread with the time you clicked. I will verify the time with your IP Address.

4. Earn 25 Points

5. Repeat every day until May 25 to earn a maximum of 250 Points [7*25]. (extended to May 30)

I will track and award points on May 25th as opposed to doing it everyday.

@Shagger @Executor Akamia @kingpotato @killamch89 @The Blackangel @Dead2009 @Crazycrab

12 hours ago, DC said:

For a limited time -

1. Visit https://www.vgr.com/ on Desktop. Ensure your ad blocker is disabled so you can view the advertisement.

2. Click the Crucible advertising (video, sidebar ads, header, or footer - you can click any of them).

Example banner: image.png.8af88440d440d057a66b9785ddfa7478.png

3. Let the advertisement fully load, then reply to this thread with the time you clicked. I will verify the time with your IP Address.

4. Earn 25 Points

5. Repeat every day until May 25 to earn a maximum of 250 Points [7*25].

I will track and award points on May 25th as opposed to doing it everyday.

@Shagger @Executor Akamia @kingpotato @killamch89 @The Blackangel @Dead2009 @Crazycrab

• Time: 19:40 (UK Time)
  • Date: 20/05/2020
  • 25 Points Pending

Thank you for the generous offer! I have clicked on the banner and Crucible took me to the advertisement on Steam. It seems an interesting game to me - I'll look into purchasing this after I've finished watching the game trailer. 

Edited by Alexander.