Register Now
The Blackangel

Fortnite Theories

I love watching TheAmazingTop10 on YouTube, their videos are so engaging. My favourite theory is number three. Disappearing teddy bears are often used in Horror Movies aswell as Video games. I would struggle to see how they could implement this while keeping their PEGI Rating and their target audience the same. Perhaps, Epic Games would use less realistic graphics? Time will tell - let's see if this theory is debunked or is actually true in future seasons and chapters in Fornite. 

Edited by Alexander.

On 5/21/2020 at 6:30 PM, The Blackangel said:

What do you think about the Fortnite Theories that are talked about in the video? Which of them do you believe will be "debunked" and are there any that you could imagine in future chapters and seasons of Fortnite? Out of the ten mentioned, which would you pick as your favourite? 

Edited by Alexander.

On 5/23/2020 at 1:03 AM, The Blackangel said:

I’ve never played the game before, but thought people here would find the video interesting.

It's basically your typicla multiplayer battle royale game. Like you wait in airplane lobby and then drop on some island being a cartoon character and shoot each other to victory. A lot of character appearnaces from the movies, comics happen there each season, so a lot of theories and the stories and even some people organizing virtual events inside the game too. 

On 5/22/2020 at 8:33 PM, The Blackangel said:

I’ve never played the game before, but thought people here would find the video interesting.

Truly, I am astonished you've never played Fortnite before. Since the video game is free to download from the epic games store, would you consider trying the video game to see if you like it? It's basically your average multiplayer battle royale game. Honestly, I can't express how many hours of enjoyment I have gotten out of Fortnite so consequently I would recommend this to any video game interested in the Battle Royale Niche/Genre. 

Edited by Alexander.

On 5/25/2020 at 5:51 PM, The Blackangel said:

That's one of the main issues. Battle royale and online games are not my thing. I hate online gaming, and battle royale is just not something I enjoy.

What don't you enjoy about Battle Royale? Is there anything in particular you don't like the genre? Since Battle Royale is not your go to game, what niches do you like? Are there any titles that you do love playing that you have theories about, that you wish to share with VGR? 

On 5/25/2020 at 10:21 PM, The Blackangel said:

That's one of the main issues. Battle royale and online games are not my thing. I hate online gaming, and battle royale is just not something I enjoy.

You are not missing anytihng though. A lot of battle royale are full of bots and the toxic players.