Register Now
DylanC

‘Call Of Duty: Warzone’ Attempts To Nerf RPGs, Actually Makes Them More Powerful

On 5/27/2020 at 8:56 AM, Alexander. said:

I wonder if those improvements are going to migrate to the mobile application aswell. Soon or later, I suppose time will tell. The current changes announced by Activision, is amazing news for gamers. 

Activision is certainly taking good steps in order to keep happy most of its players. After a strong demand, they have now introduced the duos mode as well which has certainly make lots of people happy who want to have just one best buddy in their team.

On 5/30/2020 at 12:16 PM, victor55 said:

Activision is certainly taking good steps in order to keep happy most of its players. After a strong demand, they have now introduced the duos mode as well which has certainly make lots of people happy who want to have just one best buddy in their team.

Thank you for replying to my post so swiftly! DownSights has now been bookmarked on my primary web browser, Google Chrome. I'll check every once in a while to see if there's any updates or further progression with COD. Thanks, again for answering my question. 

On 5/27/2020 at 9:26 PM, Alexander. said:

I wonder if those improvements are going to migrate to the mobile application aswell. Soon or later, I suppose time will tell. The current changes announced by Activision, is amazing news for gamers. 

I think considering a lot of changes are already being migrated, including maps so I am afraid eventually they will.