Register Now
The Blackangel

PrisonEscape

I downloaded this game a couple days ago, and holy shit it's fun. It's a puzzle game that has you escaping small areas at a time, and you have to find clues to know what to do next. There are items that you can pick up that you will need in that specific area. It's not a survival game. No one is hunting you. It's entirely a puzzle game, and gives your brain some good exercise. I don't know if it's available on Android, as I use an iPhone and got it through the app store. But if you can get it, I highly recommend getting it. You won't be disappointed.

I played this a long time ago. Like the OP has mentioned, it is super fun and definitely healthy for your brain. 

On 5/22/2020 at 4:02 PM, The Blackangel said:

I don't know if it's available on Android, as I use an iPhone and got it through the app store. But if you can get it, I highly recommend getting it. You won't be disappointed.

It is. 🙂

On 1/2/2021 at 2:23 PM, Shole said:

Wow this looks epic. I wonder if my phone can run it as I have a oldish Xiaomi Note 5 for games.

The smartphone Xiaomi Note 5 is very low on specifications to run the game. You might look at upgrading on your smartphone. 

18 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes it charges super quick and also overall the lifetime wise they do have good products.

It's really painful for me to lose that power bank in the manner that I lost it. It's really frustrating for me to be very honest with you.