Register Now
Alexander.

What streaming platform do you use?

What streaming platform do you use to live stream playing Esports and other competitive video games? Some of the most popular ones are Facebook, Twitch.TV, and YouTube. If you have to choose, which service would you choose to be your number 1 favourite and why? Do you share your content live through multiple platforms at one time? If so, how can you monitor both chats and communicate with your viewers?

Edited by Alexander.

Stream on Twitch and had a phase on Mixer a while back but Twitch will always be the daddy. On Mixer, even the top streamers aren't getting the numbers Twitch are but I do believe that will change. Microsoft just have to pay some more contracts like they did to Ninja but to actual fun streamers 😄

I don't stream anymore but I have streamed on Twitch and YouTube. I got a few viewers on every stream because I would tell people that I know about my streams, but for someone that wants to grow organically, I think it is pretty much impossible nowadays; you need luck or to be really good at a game.

On 6/9/2020 at 6:52 PM, ARx182 said:

I don't stream anymore but I have streamed on Twitch and YouTube. I got a few viewers on every stream because I would tell people that I know about my streams, but for someone that wants to grow organically, I think it is pretty much impossible nowadays; you need luck or to be really good at a game.

Exactly. Organic follower collection is pretty much dead. That's one reason I don't prefer streaming anymore. 

I stick with Twitch, I thought about moving or using other networks 🙂 However as for mixer, yeah I Had an account but they have ended and did not even last long enought. Aren't big and not easy to get viewers to watch you. I do not see myself big or money making. 

YouTube is also good, not for streaming but rather then making content video. More open I say.

On 9/27/2021 at 12:23 PM, Empire said:

I stick with Twitch, I thought about moving or using other networks 🙂 However as for mixer, yeah I Had an account but they have ended and did not even last long enought. Aren't big and not easy to get viewers to watch you. I do not see myself big or money making. 

YouTube is also good, not for streaming but rather then making content video. More open I say.

Both YouTube and twitch are indeed magnificent options for streaming. I still have an account at twitch but it's been a while there. I constantly make use of YouTube when streaming E-sports scenes.