Register Now
RoBnLoZ GaMinG

Our new gaming channel

After watching your introduction video, I have decided to subscribe and turn notifications so I don't miss any new content. Your video thumbnails on each and everyone of your uploads are really eye-catching and funny to viewers, I love them personally. Shortly, I will watch some of your Resident Evil Playthroughs and I'll let you know what I think. Keep up the good work and good luck with your channel. 

Edited by Alexander.

18 hours ago, RoBnLoZ GaMinG said:

Thank you Alexander welcome to our world 👍🏻

No worries. What is your upload schedule and do you upload any other video games, besides from Resident Evil? Would you consider live streaming? Either way, I can't wait to see you and your channel thrive and grow over time, I for one will be apart of the successful adventure all the way. 

Edited by Alexander.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

I thought you had posted a video saying you were banned here?

I temporary banned the user because he continued making multiple threads promoting his YouTube channel after I had requested he use just one thread. His ban is up in a few days; hopefully he will follow the rules. He can bump this thread as much and as often as he wants.

On 5/24/2020 at 9:24 PM, Alexander. said:

After watching your introduction video, I have decided to subscribe and turn notifications so I don't miss any new content. Your video thumbnails on each and everyone of your uploads are really eye-catching and funny to viewers, I love them personally. Shortly, I will watch some of your Resident Evil Playthroughs and I'll let you know what I think. Keep up the good work and good luck with your channel. 

Hey we’re back on please check us out

On 5/24/2020 at 9:24 PM, Alexander. said:

Hey we deleting our account on here but our YouTube channel is still going our views are low which is annoying but we gonna be playing more game genres we currently are playing Alien Isolation and THPS 5 we got layers of fear and Blair witch to come please help us grow tell your friends and family thank you so much for your support