Register Now
skyfire

XBOX - What is one thing that you like about the XBOX?

My main favorite thing about the Xbox line of consoles is the backwards compatibility function. Plus I love Game pass, and honestly I feel that PS+ isn't as good as Game Pass. I don't know if the Xbox line of consoles will be around next generation though, since Game Pass is available on PC now and it seems to have affected console sales. I do love that Microsoft allows it's users to use dev mode to add their own games and emulators to the system. (Though I think recently there was a legal issue with Nintendo on that and I'm not sure if emulators are still easily accessible on the Series X...)

On 4/9/2023 at 12:04 AM, Ravenfreak said:

My main favorite thing about the Xbox line of consoles is the backwards compatibility function. Plus I love Game pass, and honestly I feel that PS+ isn't as good as Game Pass. I don't know if the Xbox line of consoles will be around next generation though, since Game Pass is available on PC now and it seems to have affected console sales. I do love that Microsoft allows it's users to use dev mode to add their own games and emulators to the system. (Though I think recently there was a legal issue with Nintendo on that and I'm not sure if emulators are still easily accessible on the Series X...)

I have to agree with you, the backwards compatibility function and also the huge game pass library that they have as well compared to PS+ is one of the many reasons most love Xbox. Not only that but I was always someone who preferred the exclusives for Xbox as well over the exclusives for PlayStation.