Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
skyfire

XBOX - What is one thing that you like about the XBOX?

I know there are multiple series of the XBOX devices out there but I am wondering how strong the XBOX devices may stand out once the PS 5 box is coming out in the market. 

Do you see XBOX surviving the next wave of the playstation release?

Posted (edited)

It is capable of providing quicker loading speed, better graphics, higher resolution(4k) and a clearer gaming experience for Xbox and Xbox 360. Just look at their advertisement trailer, it says it all really. Microsoft can definitely survive as a competitor when Playstation release their new generation of console. 

Edited by Alexander.

I don't think Xbox is going anywhere any time soon. But PlayStation will always be out front between the two. The only thing I can think of that I like about Xbox is that their controllers are somewhat comfortable.

Yes indeed that the part about the PS taking the lead. I think I am not sure how the XBOX may end up in such case after few years. It'd be interesting to see the competition. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/28/2020 at 1:41 PM, skyfire said:

Yes indeed that the part about the PS taking the lead. I think I am not sure how the XBOX may end up in such case after few years. It'd be interesting to see the competition. 

The Xbox Series X is literally a box - very lazy design. I don't see them being able to compete with the PS5. Will get left behind just like Nintendo was left behind years ago. 😜

Edited by ARx182

On 6/17/2020 at 1:19 AM, ARx182 said:

The Xbox Series X is literally a box - very lazy design. I don't see them being able to compete with the PS5. Will get left behind just like Nintendo was left behind years ago. 😜

Market sales says otherwise. Marketsales wise they are rising with the nintendo too. So I think design or not they are getting popular. 

Posted (edited)

I would like to add something, in addition to my last post in this topic. Users can gain points for searching through Bing which can be redeemed for Xbox Live Vouchers and Gift Cards. A huge corporation who gives back to the gaming community, is lovely to see. 

Edited by Alexander.

On 6/28/2020 at 2:11 PM, Alexander. said:

I would like to add something, in addition to my last post in this topic. Users can gain points for searching through Bing which can be redeemed for Xbox Live Vouchers and Gift Cards. A huge corporation who gives back to the gaming community, is lovely to see. 

That is not really an XBOX feature though. it is more or less feature specific to the Bing.