Register Now
Alexander.

What is your least favourite game?

The game I absolutely hate the most is Tetris. Literally nothing happens or changes except the speed of which the god damn blocks fall as you go up through the "levels". There is no point or purpose in the game. You're not working towards any kind of goal, because there is no goal. You're just doing the same fucking thing over and over and over. No changes of any kind except block fall speed. I want to kill the asshole that even thought up the monstrosity. I won't even allow that disease in my house. There are no copies here, nor will there ever be. The closest thing in this house is Dr. Mario. There will never be a copy of that vomit inducing disease infested piece of shit on my property.

Edited by The Blackangel

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

I am honestly getting tired of the battle royale type of the games. I see no points in playing them.  I do get the point why people hate them. I too have started that sort of thinking but I play it because of my friends so have to adjust. 

My thoughts exactly. Aside from the friend part.

15 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

20.jpg

Love the meme!  I agree with you. The reason for this for me is because of the repetitive music and sound effects, after some time they become annoying and stuck in my head!  What don't you like about Candy Crush? Looking back, is there a specific aspect of the game you don't like? How long did it take you to get bored of Candy Crush before you stopped playing?

20 hours ago, Alexander. said:

Love the meme!  I agree with you. The reason for this for me is because of the repetitive music and sound effects, after some time they become annoying and stuck in my head!  What don't you like about Candy Crush? Looking back, is there a specific aspect of the game you don't like? How long did it take you to get bored of Candy Crush before you stopped playing?

The reason is indeed repeating gameplay. Plus games are like - candy crush or those farmville or farm that this etc. They seem to add no value later.