Register Now
Alexander.

Do you game in the night or day?

All of us at VGR practise and enjoy games either way, whether it's a Mac, smartphone or console gaming. Are you into to playing during the Night Period or during the Day Hours, and why? Have any obligations such as work, studying, and household duties influenced your decision in any case?

You left out PC. Computers are popular so you shouldn't have left that off. I know you mentioned Mac but that's like comparing a motorcycle and a car. The same thing but not the same thing.

Now to get more into the question, I typically game during the day. I don't game a lot during the night, unless I wake up and just can't get back to sleep.

I personally prefer to play the game when I have time. Like say I get some free time during the day. I am going to push myself and play at that time.I avoid night play lately in order to keep the health. So nothing strongly fixed on day or night, just when I get time. 

I game during the day, mainly because I am too self-conscious to game on my PC at night given how much noise it makes and knowing my family are sleeping in the rooms next door. Maybe if I move into my own place I will start gaming at night but I'm not sure that would suit me. I'm exhausted at night and I don't like gaming when I'm tired. Maybe that's just me.