Register Now
GUERILLA

NINJA PLEASE...something all sword combat games got WRONG (fighting games got it correct) why dont they have SLAMS in Nioh/Sekiro/Tsushima???

10 minutes ago, GUERILLA said:

My posts are concise, spartan and in no way overly verbose 

You just poped off over my type style because you got nothing to say about the topic 

Now say something about the topic or pack up your suitcase 

You got nothing

I'm not going to be told what to do by some immature bully. 

Like I already said, in a type style that I know can actually be read, I can't comment on the topic when I don't know what is you said because I can't read gibberish. I'll happily give my thoughts if you translate it into English.

Edited by Shagger

2 hours ago, GUERILLA said:

LOL 

What a moron...are you jackasses actually trying to diss my typing style?

I don't have little feminine nimble fingers so i space instead of use schoolboi punctuation

what a lame thing to complain about in a video game forum

Lol

you know who else uses this typing style?

Special Operations police and Military

what a loser

Its a video game forum bro, they rough on u private skool lads?

Lol like really though you this upset cause I made fun of your typing style . Why does everyone online  have to take everything as an attack its ridiculous . And who gives a fuck how some pig ass narcs type. Im assuming that was some sort of threat. Any who'zzle I guess I'll just continue u type with spaces and regular 

Paragraph breaks like everyone else and our feminine hands . Cause apparently u AND punk ass narcs and cop are the only ones with massive typing hands (i can't belive i had to just say that holy shit). Seriously the other fella has been grumps me and him had at it yesterday or what ever . Lol . But u should lighten up . My guy It was just some ribbing . U have to admit the op was frammed kinda wonky.  And as for your sp well I hope u got it out your system so I can figure out what u meant exactly by your op . And as for my pictures u decided to remark on yeah so in nioh you beat dine peoples and it stuns and or unbalanced them allowing you to do a death blow in sekiro its a smaller window and much more realistic as a quick confusion or unbalanced moment. And i think that's what your ol was getting at. 

It’s not a @Shagger problem. It’s a YOU problem @GUERILLA. I pointed out this very same thing when you first arrived here. Your posts are completely incoherent. You don’t use punctuation, you don’t make any kind of understandable points, and you attack people like a 3 year old child when they point it out. I’m not exactly the most popular person here, but you’re elevating my status here by acting like this. Try thinking your posts through, and make them something people can follow. If you’re not capable of that, then @Shagger is not the moron here.

15 hours ago, Shagger said:

I'm not going to be told what to do by some immature bully. 

Like I already said, in a type style that I know can actually be read, I can't comment on the topic when I don't know what is you said because I can't read gibberish. I'll happily give my thoughts if you translate it into English.

Like I said if you're too goddamn stupid to read without grade school punctuation I don't want to hear your opinion anyway

13 hours ago, Rebel-scum8298 said:

Lol like really though you this upset cause I made fun of your typing style . Why does everyone online  have to take everything as an attack its ridiculous . And who gives a fuck how some pig ass narcs type. Im assuming that was some sort of threat. Any who'zzle I guess I'll just continue u type with spaces and regular 

Paragraph breaks like everyone else and our feminine hands . Cause apparently u AND punk ass narcs and cop are the only ones with massive typing hands (i can't belive i had to just say that holy shit). Seriously the other fella has been grumps me and him had at it yesterday or what ever . Lol . But u should lighten up . My guy It was just some ribbing . U have to admit the op was frammed kinda wonky.  And as for your sp well I hope u got it out your system so I can figure out what u meant exactly by your op . And as for my pictures u decided to remark on yeah so in nioh you beat dine peoples and it stuns and or unbalanced them allowing you to do a death blow in sekiro its a smaller window and much more realistic as a quick confusion or unbalanced moment. And i think that's what your ol was getting at. 

you don't upset me you entertain me

I'm just belting away replies with a speak to text system on a smartphone

There's no way in hell I'm going to take the time to use grade school punctuation and sentence structure for you morons

If you're too goddamn stupid to understand what I'm saying don't reply to the thread

The military and law enforcement don't screw around with that garbage either because they're pragmatic intelligent and hard-working

All your fancy fop rules and silly effeminate mannerisms entertain me... keep them coming

got that?

Edited by GUERILLA

13 hours ago, Rebel-scum8298 said:

Sorry for any spelling errors I've had my fill of calling out ridiculous shit for the week(by ridiculous shit I just me your angry sp) lol so u either get it or don't at this point lol

I find morons endlessly entertaining

I've been coaching High School athletics for 25 years and there's no end to how stupid kids are these days

You guys sound like desperate snowflakes trying to tear down a man's argument by attacking punctuation 

LOL

Pitaful 

12 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

It’s not a @Shagger problem. It’s a YOU problem @GUERILLA. I pointed out this very same thing when you first arrived here. Your posts are completely incoherent. You don’t use punctuation, you don’t make any kind of understandable points, and you attack people like a 3 year old child when they point it out. I’m not exactly the most popular person here, but you’re elevating my status here by acting like this. Try thinking your posts through, and make them something people can follow. If you’re not capable of that, then @Shagger is not the moron here.

You're just a collection of desperate snowflakes with effeminate fingers and supple wrists worried about punctuation sentence structure and grammar on a video game forum because you're desperate to tear down an argument that you can't deal with technically

This is EPICALLY hilarious and endlessly entertaining although I have to give up on having any intelligent technical discussion it is fun to see you guys squirm in response to me upsetting you over your silly beloved video games

You fancy fairies are too stupid to realize that medieval Asian combat integrated dozens of grappling and throwing Maneuvers to contend with Battlefield Logistics

The complete and total absence of these grapples in a medieval Asian sword fighting game is a pretty epic fail but it's pretty clear with Fanboys idiots like you nobody's going to notice a failure so apparent

5 minutes ago, GUERILLA said:

Like I said if you're too goddamn stupid to read without grade school punctuation I don't want to hear your opinion anyway

4 minutes ago, GUERILLA said:

you don't upset me you entertain me

I'm just belting away replies with a speak to text system on a smartphone

There's no way in hell I'm going to take the time to use grade school punctuation and sentence structure for you morons

If you're too goddamn stupid to understand what I'm saying don't reply to the thread

The military and law enforcement don't screw around with that garbage either because they're pragmatic intelligent and hard-working

All your fancy fop rules and silly effeminate mannerisms entertain me... keep them coming

got that?

You're not military or law enforcement least, or least I hope not. You're a petulant child throwing a hissy fit because someone criticized you grammar. It's absolutely pathetic. Someone with military discipline takes it like man and listens to the advice given him.

Just now, Shagger said:

You're not military or law enforcement least, or least I hope not. You're a petulant child throwing a hissy fit because someone criticized you grammar. It's absolutely pathetic. Someone with military discipline takes it like man and listens to the advice given him.

"Because someone criticized YOUR grammer"

You are a moron and a failure quit contaminating my thread with your idiocy

Maybe your grade school teacher can proofread your idiotic posts in the future so you don't look like such a damn moron!

Now say something about medieval Asian sword fighting or pack up your Alabama education and hit the road!

8 minutes ago, GUERILLA said:

"Because someone criticized YOUR grammer"

You are a moron and a failure quit contaminating my thread with your idiocy

Maybe your grade school teacher can proofread your idiotic posts in the future so you don't look like such a damn moron!

Now say something about medieval Asian sword fighting or pack up your Alabama education and hit the road!

We both know you'd do nothing about it even you could, like the cowardly keyboard warrior you are, so stop with the stupid threats and childish insults. You're not going to do well here, a forum where people behave like adults, so I would recommend you leave, but either way I'm done with you. You have no brains, no class and no respect. And if you genuinely have served, then you're bloody disgrace as well, although I doubt it.

EDIT: Just so you know, I've hit the ignore button on you. I'm not interested in hearing from a petulant child anymore

Edited by Shagger

41 minutes ago, Shagger said:

We both know you'd do nothing about it even you could, like the cowardly keyboard warrior you are, so stop with the stupid threats and childish insults. You're not going to do well here, a forum where people behave like adults, so I would recommend you leave, but either way I'm done with you. You have no brains, no class and no respect. And if you genuinely have served, then you're bloody disgrace as well, although I doubt it.

EDIT: Just so you know, I've hit the ignore button on you. I'm not interested in hearing from a petulant child anymore

LOL just because you're afraid doesn't mean someone threatened you

You can flip about the internet Breaking Bad with people and then hitting the ignore button when you get what you gave right back

You'll always be safe behind your computer screen if you're smart enough to maintain internet anonymity and with your attitude I highly recommend that you do

So hit your ignore button and hide behind your computer but I'm going to keep talking about you on this form so you serve as an example to all the other people that would prefer to talk smack then to have an intelligent thoughtful discussion about the subject I posted

It's ridiculous to release a game about medieval Asian combat and not honor the tradition of grappling 

the nation of Japan created the modern martial arts as we know it today because they were smart enough to include both striking and grappling in one integrated format

At some point throughout history some mincy television executive and a fruity choreographer decided to cut out the grappling aspects because they didn't consider them camera friendly enough for their television show and throughout the continued perversion of martial arts on television this status has remained

Fast forward to the modern release of a game that celebrates a medieval struggle and the combat is as seen on TV

Devoid of historical perspectives the combat itself looks like it's designed by a kung fu movie choreographer

What a shame they listened to the choreographers not the historians when designing the combat system!

30 minutes ago, GUERILLA said:

the nation of Japan created the modern martial arts as we know it today because they were smart enough to include both striking and grappling in one integrated format

I admit I'm not exactly an expert, but that's debatable.  Personally when I think of modern martial arts, especially where grappling is concerned, I think of MMA, Wrestling, modern day Judo and such.  Those kind of arts evolved from Ancient Greek Pankration which WAY pre-dates anything from Feudal Japan.

Maybe there is something older from east that I'm not aware of and I would appreciate being filled in if I'm wrong.