Register Now
Lord Saru

How many hours

How many hours do you spend on gaming? 

These days I dont get much time for gaming because the hospital is a pretty busy place and doctors like me.who work in the intensive unit isnt finding things very easy. But on those rare days I take off, I must say I do spend atleast 4 hours on gaming. 

I dont play the new games. My taste is pretty much within the MarioKart PC version.

If I'm awake I usually have one game or another running. While I may not be paying a whole lot of attention to the game from time to time, it's still running. Sometimes I start up FF8 and get into a fight with something powerful and just leave it be to farm up some good items. I've gotten a lot of Ribbons and Friendships that way.

Depends on the game and how much time I have. Back in September when FIFA 20 was released, I spent around 12 hours a day on the game if not more. At the start of lockdown, I spent my entire day gaming. At the moment I haven't been gaming much if at all.

My pain has forced me to bed at 4:30 on a regular basis. My back, doubled with a migraine so bad that even breathing exasperates it stops my whole world. I have oxycodone that I take when it gets that bad. When you have to be prescribed extremely powerful narcotics for pain, that's when you know you have a problem. Not to mention that oxy can fetch $20+ per pill on the streets here in my town. If I didn't need them so much, I would sell them.