Register Now
Lord Saru

Rummy Circle

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

That was my point. they are designing themselves to be in game and not let you unsub. when you try to you get added to another list. 

Seriously, it's very annoying and a breach of trust by forcing such spams on people who didn't ask for it. I don't really blame a friend of mine who doesn't subscribe to any of this. 

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

I noticed android has new messages app which shows the HTML and images into the SMS now a days. 

and these rummy apps are showing ads by sending you those flashy SMS. 

What's the name of the android  message app? I haven't really come across it yet. It looks like something that's going to be nice. 

Getting them wont be hard but getting the service center and also bricking into chinese locale would be problem, buy it only if you can get the language edition of your native or english if you can. This way huwei products would be worth trying.

On 4/6/2022 at 5:57 PM, egghead said:

I have heard of this card game but never played it. When I checked on Ply store, a lot of games with the name Rummy Circle pop up.

Rummy is popular card game and there are many companies making it and allow online players to play it.