Register Now
Lord Saru

Mario Kart

The only game I like to play these days is the PC version of MarioKart. I play the double player version with me being Yoshi and my cousin being DK (always). 

The good thing about the game is that its a quick play and that the multiplayer battle and race mode keeps you entertained. 

I have never tried the console version of it. Do people still play this game? Do you like it? 

I’ve played Mario Kart since it debuted on SNES. I played it in every system up through Wii. The Wii version had some great features and the courses were awesome. But as I’m not particularly a fan of the system, I didn’t really play it all that often. So not counting that one my favorite is Mario Kart 64.

I don't believe that any version of MarioKart has ever been officially released on PC and I don't see Nintendo doing so anytime soon.  Even Mario Kart PC is an unofficial port of the Android and IOS game MarioKart Tour.  They are still a company that relies on the more traditional console marketing approach of selling hardware.

On 6/16/2020 at 8:07 AM, killamch89 said:

I have emulators on my PC so that's how I play Mario Kart. Personally, I've owned almost every Mario Kart game that's ever existed and when I get a Nintendo Switch later in the year, I'll get Mario Kart for it as well.

Yes pretty much all the versions of the mario kart that can be easily ported to the Windows PC.