Register Now
GeppyX

How can I get Last Of Us 2 on disc?

I already know the spoilers and that this game won’t be like the first. But I still would like to play it since the graphics look good. 

I’m in California. We’re not quite open yet. Not sure when GameStop will be. But maybe I can get it online? Don’t see any way to pre-order. Let me know.

And yes I know the game sounds bad but sometimes I’m curious enough to play something bad.

Edited by GeppyX

I'm in another country and pre-ordered the game digitally, so all I can suggest is try Amazon or another on-line store? I have been avoiding the spoilers, but those leeks came from a source trying to ruin the game from, what I can tell, is a blatantly homophobic perspective, so fuck those leaks and fuck the ass holes who did it.

EDIT: I know you won't, but please don't spoil the game.

Edited by Shagger

9 hours ago, Shagger said:

I'm in another country and pre-ordered the game digitally, so all I can suggest is try Amazon or another on-line store? I have been avoiding the spoilers, but those leeks came from a source trying to ruin the game from, what I can tell, is a blatantly homophobic perspective, so fuck those leaks and fuck the ass holes who did it.

EDIT: I know you won't, but please don't spoil the game.

Even though I have it (got it in a bundle), I have never played TLOU, so I don't know much about it. But I have to ask. What would drive a homophobic reaction? Is the main character gay or trans? I tried googling it, but couldn't find anything that would point in that direction.

28 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Even though I have it (got it in a bundle), I have never played TLOU, so I don't know much about it. But I have to ask. What would drive a homophobic reaction? Is the main character gay or trans? I tried googling it, but couldn't find anything that would point in that direction.

Again, I haven't seen the spoilers or leeks because I've been avoiding them, but I have seen some the reactions of people to those leaks and people being unjustly upset over some pro LGBTQ themes in the game is a common thread. I find these homophobic complaints as baffling as they are disgusting as it's been clear (Bit of a spoiler) ever since the first games DLC "Left Behind" that Ellie (one of main protagonists and THE main protagonist in TLOU2) was gay. Even the gameplay trailer for TLOU2 from over a year ago shows her kissing her girlfriend at a party, so it's not like this was something newly revealed by the leaks, yet it's only been since then that people have really flipped their lids about it, at least to this extent. It does make me think there's more to that and maybe it'll become clear after I've played the game, but that's the common thread as far as I can tell. The complaints are coming from load of immature, insecure, homophobic man babies intimidated by the fact that they'll be playing as a strong female lead and a 19-year-old lesbian in a video game instead Sargent-White-Big-Man-Penis. They're pathetic.

Edited by Shagger