Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does anyone here make mods?

On 6/9/2020 at 10:47 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Do we have any modders here? If so, what games do you make mods for?

Skyrim is one of my favorite games that I really liked making use of mods in playing it because it offers a far more better playing experience. 

On 8/25/2020 at 7:15 AM, Oliver said:

Of course i do and i made a lots of mods for mini crafts, fallout3, and Xbox. If you want to learn mods you'll need Java SDK and Eclipse.you'll also need knowledge of basic Java language.

You're very correct with your assessment on how to get into mods making. There was a platform I used to be on that teaches how to do it. 

Made basic mods for GTA 4 bac kin the day, but not anymore. I have those files still uploaded till this day 🙂 But who does GTA 4 nowadays other then new titles. I rather make skins for cars or aircrafts that I do with Flight sims 😉 

On 9/24/2021 at 1:15 PM, Empire said:

Made basic mods for GTA 4 bac kin the day, but not anymore. I have those files still uploaded till this day 🙂 But who does GTA 4 nowadays other then new titles. I rather make skins for cars or aircrafts that I do with Flight sims 😉 

If it's something that can be very useful for those playing GTA 5, it's definitely going to very important to them. 

In away yeah, but have been good seven or more years since I was into doing mods. Now, so many people doing it left and right. I see no point spending my own time when I can do other things. Not like you making real money. Plus I do not play GTA series much anymore. 

On 9/29/2021 at 12:27 AM, Head_Hunter said:

If you can create your own items and send it into into your virtual game for usage it will simply be tremendous. In PES I recreated most of the teams jersey, emblem, and stadia names due to unlicensed nature of the game. 

I think that's something that's very common with football games. It can be done in FIFA and even FPL games leagues. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that's something that's very common with football games. It can be done in FIFA and even FPL games leagues. 

It can't be done with FIFA cos it's licensed, you can access the edit section of the kit, cos EA created it which means its sealed. 

39 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

It can't be done with FIFA cos it's licensed, you can access the edit section of the kit, cos EA created it which means its sealed. 

I see, I thought that it's something that is possible in FIFA as well just like it's in FPL.