Register Now
ARx182

Your first gaming console?

On 6/23/2020 at 10:01 AM, Alexander. said:

My first gaming console was handheld and this was the Nintendo 2DS. I loved playing Mario Kart.  I remember having to insert an SD card to play a title. It's scary how fast technology is moving. 

It was fun time playing the mario kart on N2DS. I think esp for mario and the sonic series of games it was worth it. 

The first console was PS2 back in 2008, then I got so angry and mad that I smashed it. Long story shot played for 4 hours and family members told me to stop. Next day I brought another and then I had to return it. Never picked up another console since then. Games I had was mostly James bond and one of the old GTA games. I also had Lord of the rings and that was very fun to do. 

My first console was the NES, back in the early 90s. It was the console I was pretty much born with, as we had it since before I was born I'd say. Anyway, the first console I got as a kid though, was probably our first Sega Genesis. After that it was the PS1.

But yeah, NES was the one that started it all for me. 

On 2/20/2021 at 7:51 AM, Patrik said:

PS1, and the first game i played there was Driver 2, then got my hands on lot of popular titles such as Pepsi Man, Jackie Chan Stuntmaster and some Batman games

Those Jackie Chan games were pretty underrated - I'm not going to lie. Also, the Jet moto games as well. Driver 2 was one of my favorite games growing up because I liked the cities.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Those Jackie Chan games were pretty underrated - I'm not going to lie. Also, the Jet moto games as well. Driver 2 was one of my favorite games growing up because I liked the cities.

i never had the chance to explore the other two that you unlock later in the storyline, which gives me the idea of playing it again :D

On 5/13/2021 at 10:17 AM, lludawg said:

Mine was a Playstation 1! Super fun console. I remember a little later my dad got the Playstation 2 which was even more fun! Sony will always have a place in my heart. 

To an extent me too except they keep making a lot of stupid mistakes nowadays which absolutely puzzle me. They're not the Sony I grew up with at all.

My very first system that I remember owning and which I still own, is the original PlayStation. Sadly, I lost the power cord, the wired controllers, and the games I remember that I loved playing on it. Not sure what happened to everything, but the system itself. I had Gex: Enter the Gecko, Metal Gear Solid, and the very first Harry Potter game for it.

I think it was the gameboy color and pretty sure it was. 
My grandma got my three cousins and me a gameboy color. It got lost over the years and so I took over my sisters. 🤣
That got me into gaming and I loved playing it. The amount of hours I played super Mario brothers.