Register Now
ARx182

Games you are insanely good at

What are some games or a game that you are insanely good at?

For me, it has to be FIFA 20. I've been good at Fifa in general since FIFA 16, but I have truly mastered FIFA 20. I can proudly and arrogantly say that I am unbeatable lol.

Just to get started:

Zelda A Link To The Past
Zelda OoT
Castlevania SOTN
Blaster Master
Contra
FF8
SMB 1,2,3
Q*Bert
Street Fighter 2010
Wizards & Warriors
F-Zero
Legend Of The Mystical Ninja
Hexen
Mario 64
Goblin Sword
Zelda Links Awakening
Poly Puzzle
Dantes Inferno
God Of War (any)

And a plethora of Atari games.

I wouldn't say I'm insanely good at any video games. You'll always happen to find one player's abilities that is better than your own. It's all about practising your skills and having fun at the same time. I would pick Grand Theft Auto Five on a console platform because ever since this title was released, was the day I started playing and skill-set has progressed so far since then. 

Edited by Alexander.

On 6/16/2020 at 9:33 PM, The Blackangel said:

Just to get started:

Zelda A Link To The Past
Zelda OoT
Castlevania SOTN
Blaster Master
Contra
FF8
SMB 1,2,3
Q*Bert
Street Fighter 2010
Wizards & Warriors
F-Zero
Legend Of The Mystical Ninja
Hexen
Mario 64
Goblin Sword
Zelda Links Awakening
Poly Puzzle
Dantes Inferno
God Of War (any)

And a plethora of Atari games.

tenor.gif?itemid=16533730

18 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

I cannot honestly claim to be insanely good at any video game. I am just glad I am past the days of my youth where I was insanely bad at almost every game I tried.

Atleast you're honest haha.

On 6/20/2020 at 9:39 AM, skyfire said:

I think I have seen enough people in the battle royale category who are playing this for years. And playing everyday makes them pretty good with the game. It's fun that way as well. 

Practise makes perfection as an end result. There's no other way to learn when playing computer games, it's all about trial and error. On a side note, what matters isn't how good you want to be, it's whether you have fun playing or not. 

On 6/26/2020 at 10:54 PM, TheSteelyardDweller said:

fallout 3 cause i have played it so much!

How did you learn, only by practising or by watching others too? What makes you good at playing Fallout 3? Are there any skills that you are learning, to become an even better player than you already are? 

Edited by Alexander.

On 6/16/2020 at 9:40 PM, ARx182 said:

What are some games or a game that you are insanely good at?

For me, it has to be FIFA 20. I've been good at Fifa in general since FIFA 16, but I have truly mastered FIFA 20. I can proudly and arrogantly say that I am unbeatable lol.

What makes you so good at FIFA 20? Is it the constant years of playing it or are you better suited to this newer model? I have heard the game play of it is so poor, so I am interested in hearing your thoughts around this and how it affects your ability at this game. 

For me, I discovered recently that I am really good at Baseball on Wii Sports. I really like 'similiar' sports such as rounders and cricket, so I am not incredibly surprised as some of the skills are somewhat transferable between sports. In my first game I must have scored over 15 points and ended up receiving a 'mercy win' which is where the game ends prematurely as you are so far ahead. I did not realise this was possible but I was proud of myself.

20 hours ago, 22_22 said:

What makes you so good at FIFA 20? Is it the constant years of playing it or are you better suited to this newer model? I have heard the game play of it is so poor, so I am interested in hearing your thoughts around this and how it affects your ability at this game. 

For me, I discovered recently that I am really good at Baseball on Wii Sports. I really like 'similiar' sports such as rounders and cricket, so I am not incredibly surprised as some of the skills are somewhat transferable between sports. In my first game I must have scored over 15 points and ended up receiving a 'mercy win' which is where the game ends prematurely as you are so far ahead. I did not realise this was possible but I was proud of myself.

I've been playing FIFA every year for more than a decade. It's not just FIFA 20 that I'm very good at, but FIFA in general. When you play a game so much, you eventually master it and that's the stage that I have reached with FIFA.

Edited by ARx182