Register Now
ARx182

Favourite Xbox 360 game?

Xbox 360 seems ancient now but it's actually a very recent memory for me, and probably others too. What is/was your favourite game on the Xbox 360?

There's plenty of contenders for that title in my library. GTA IV was a nice game, though short-lived because the disc broke within a few months of playing the game. I had some really good racing games too, PG4 was fun. Splinter Cell Conviction was my personal favourite.

GTA 4, which is also known as GTA IV has to be my favourite. This title brings back so many good memories of my childhood. It's a shame that Microsoft stopped  releasing video games for the Xbox 360 which forced me and other gamers to, upgrade their platform. 

Do any gamers here think that this console version will be worth money in a few decades to come?

Edited by Alexander.

When it comes to the Xbox 360, it's a tossup between Halo 3 and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 if I am honest. I remember not long after getting my Xbox 360 I grabbed Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and spent about 9 months on that game playing with friends on a nightly basis and it was a lot of fun, and I made a lot of memories. Once we got a little bored of Rainbow Six Vegas 2, we moved onto Halo 3 and that was a blast. I absolutely loved the campaign as well as the multiplayer and ended up playing that for months as well as making a lot of memories. I think if I really had to choose, Halo 3 would be a first and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 would be a close second.

Tough one! For me its probably either Dead or Alive 4 or Call of Duty Black Ops 2. I sunk a lot of hours into the original MW2 but on the 360 i sunk an ungodly number of hours into Black Ops 2 before hackers took it over. I'm literally 10 levels away from prestige master, but can't get it due to hacked lobbies. 😞 Which is a real shame.

For the 360, that's a tough one. I could say one of the usuals, like RDR1, GTA V, IV, etc. But I don't like to pick a multiplatform game for the 360. So that leaves out COD for me as well. If I had to choose an exclusive, I would probably say something like Alan Wake, of course before it got released on PlayStation and other consoles later on. RDR1 would probably be high on the list, but it being on PS3 as well, I don't think I should pick it. 

So yeah, Alan Wake I'll go with. I didn't care much for most of Xbox's exclusives for the most part. 

I loved Sonic Generations as well as the Left 4 Dead series, especially the second one. I remember when it first came out and playing the game with my spouse and our roommate at the time. We had just moved out of our parent's house since we were all in our early 20's. It was tons of fun playing local co-op together!