Register Now
DC

What's your first video game memory?

I'll always remember this embarrassing story.  My first video game memory was playing Minecraft when I was around 10 years of age. I remember constructing my first house which was made out of Dirt, and having no resources when the night came. As soon as I heard a Zombie outside, I became frightened and scared the living daylights out of me.

My first video game memory is playing Star Wars Battlefront II with my older brother on the PS2. I was probably 5 years old at the time but my memory of the game is still crystal clear. I've tried to play the 2017 remake too but it doesn't hit the same way. 

On 6/20/2020 at 12:27 AM, DC said:

I'm curious what the earliest video game memory is for everyone, and the story behind it.

What's your first gaming memory and old were you at the time? How did you kick-start your hobby as a gamer? I'm intrigued to know about your story too!

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Since he's anti-Mac, that means he has some brains.

I'm anti mac too. I don't think theres any video games that are compatible with Macs. They also don't have the hardware to run most of the good titles so I stick to Windows too for gaming. Why pay for an Apple Mac? You can spend the same amount of money on a top of the range Windows Gaming PC and receive better specifications for the same price tag. 

Edited by Alexander.

3 hours ago, TheSteelyardDweller said:

playing on my neighbor's atari

Thank you for sharing your first gaming memory. What video games did you play and how old were you at the time? Tell us some of your favourite titles too. If presented with the opportunity, would you game on the Atari today and would you classify yourself as a retro gamer? 

Edited by Alexander.