Register Now
Knight Plug

The Last of Us Part II

I went back and played the last section the other day, somehow managing to avoid getting killed once. 😁

By the way, if you're a real fan of the series, you won't want to miss this channel. They post comprehensive videos about the games, explaining theories and so on. Of course, do not watch them if you've yet to finish any of the games. But I reckon this is one of the best videos on YouTube.

https://youtube.com/v=watch04xZOG2cnTQ

Getting links to work on here is a bloody pain. 😐

Edited by thesaunderschild

OK, I have to gripe about something. You have a very outdated layout on here. You cannot edit posts or remove them yourself. You cannot preview a post before you submit it, and there's a lack of tags. 😞

Normally, I don't like to double post, but I was using the YouTube app on my phone, and it doesn't correctly add the proper link, but rather the shortened version. Anyway, here's the video I tried to post the last time, that I couldn't. All of my devices feel like they're being throttled too, as my laptop is an ancient piece of crap.

Meh. 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xZOG2cnTQ

Sod it. I posted a damn video before. Why isn't it working now?!

This layout sucks, and needs to be improved.

tempsnip1.thumb.png.caf5095ea99e616d879ef830b601b8b5.png

And all I did here was copy the link to the YouTube video and it worked fine. (I just chose a random video)

You can also edit posts, but only within 10 minutes of posting them (EDIT: like I just did to add the image below). I don't mean to speak for @DC, but I suspect this is a security protocol to stop altering evidence of wrongdoing on the forum. I agree it's annoying that after those 10 minutes, there's no going back, but it is what it is.

tempsnip.thumb.png.b960b90b8984f7ae9615349ed3ddf814.png

You did mention in an earlier post that the forum could use a spoiler code and on that I definitely agree with you. Try suggesting this and other ideas in the Questions and Suggestions section.

Edited by Shagger

You can add tags to your post to say spoiler when you're starting a thread. They're not predetermined, you just type in whatever you want them to say. I know there's a way to do it on replies, as I'm on another Invision forum, and have seen it done there quite often. I think I've done it a couple times as well, I just don't remember exactly how. @DC would have to answer on that one.

As for you only being able to post the link instead of the video being embedded, did you use the link insertion tool or did you just put the hyperlink in your post? If you used the link tool, then no it won't embed. If you just put it into your post the same as any other text and give it a second it will automatically embed. Also you said you were on your phone, so that may be another issue to address.

vgr.jpg

Edited by The Blackangel

I'd love to have an expansion game or full sequel. Due to how the game ended, I do think there's opportunities for Naughty Dog to expand on the series. However, if they did frequent entries like what Capcom does with Resident Evil, I fear they would gradually go downhill because of how quickly they could push them out. Naughty Dog are known for their exceptional quality. Capcom are able to offer greatness here and there. Don't count them out as a whole if they mess up here and there, because they can deliver. But sometimes, they get way too money hungry for their own good.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/10/naughty-dog-already-working-ps5-project-according-job-listings-12973732/

7 hours ago, thesaunderschild said:

I'd love to have an expansion game or full sequel. Due to how the game ended, I do think there's opportunities for Naughty Dog to expand on the series. However, if they did frequent entries like what Capcom does with Resident Evil, I fear they would gradually go downhill because of how quickly they could push them out. Naughty Dog are known for their exceptional quality. Capcom are able to offer greatness here and there. Don't count them out as a whole if they mess up here and there, because they can deliver. But sometimes, they get way too money hungry for their own good.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/10/naughty-dog-already-working-ps5-project-according-job-listings-12973732/

I agree. I think they can do one more TLOU game, but after that it would overstay it's welcome.