Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games that changed your perception of other games

What games have you played that change how you feel about most other games you play?

For example, I’m playing Spec Ops: The Line right now, and it has made me realize just how strange it is that we “shoot first, ask questions never” with most enemies in the vast majority of the games we play.

On 6/26/2020 at 11:07 PM, Demon_skeith said:

The uncharted series is opening me up to more super natural like gun fighting combat, I'll think I'll explore other games now like the Last of Us.

I don't think I've seen you around here before; welcome (if you're new, and nice to meet you otherwise). TLOU is one of the most amazing games I have ever played, and one of the best-written stories I've ever experienced, full stop.

GTA V changed my perception of other titles. Grand Theft Auto Five has taught me two valuable life lessons, being prepared and facing up to consequences for your actions. I now, love playing Action-packed adventure games as a result. 

Edited by Alexander.

Playing PES changed my perception of FIFA. If you’ve played FIFA, you know that it is full of glitches - before playing PES, I thought that it was unpreventable given the power of FIFA, but the gameplay of PES is miles ahead of FIFA. The moral of the story is that EA are money hungry, they don’t care about their game as long as it makes them money.