Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Do you play Rocket League on PC?

I gave my xbox one to my sister as she uses it more for Kingdom Hearts than I did for anything else, even Rocket League. So, I decided to purchase the game on Steam. I love it so much. I use my wired xbox controller with it and it is just like I am playing it on my xbox but I get to use a better screen... smaller, because it is a desktop screen but it is still really good.

Rocket League is one of my favorite games to play on the PC. What about you guys?

I've never played Rocket League before although without a doubt, this video game is certainly something which I'd love to try soon. Unfortunately, I'm busy working through a backlog of titles but nonetheless, I won't forget playing this game. Some streamers and content creators upload Rocket League and I regularly watch them play. I love the concept of the game and I can't wait to try it for myself.

Edited by Alexander.

Rocket League was the first game that I purchased on my PC. We also had the game on our PS4 so I played a lot with my brother and it was really fun, but eventually the game gets boring. It's also a very difficult game to master.

Edited by ARx182

On 6/28/2020 at 4:56 AM, Alexander. said:

I've never played Rocket League before although without a doubt, this video game is certainly something which I'd love to try soon. Unfortunately, I'm busy working through a backlog of titles but nonetheless, I won't forget playing this game. Some streamers and content creators upload Rocket League and I regularly watch them play. I love the concept of the game and I can't wait to try it for myself.

Yeah, I love the game. I haven't played in a while but re-reading this post may get me to play it tonight or tomorrow.

On 7/3/2020 at 9:07 AM, ARx182 said:

Rocket League was the first game that I purchased on my PC. We also had the game on our PS4 so I played a lot with my brother and it was really fun, but eventually the game gets boring. It's also a very difficult game to master.

Yes, it is incredibly difficult to master. I still can't do floating goals where you are in the air with the ball... Tried the tutorial and still couldn't get it.

On 7/6/2020 at 4:53 AM, skyfire said:

Makes no difference as you can play it on multiple platforms. The case in point is pure gameplay value. I think Rocket League is strong enough on any platform for that gameplay value. 

Agreed.

On 7/15/2020 at 3:51 PM, AndreiMirfi said:

I play it when I am very bored. I own it on Steam and have 18 hours on it.

I guess it isn't that good of a game for you. To each their own.

Rocket League is on PC? I thought it was just for Playstation/Xbox. I have it for my PS4. Now I might have to have it for my PC. I am slowly getting better at the game. I'm still terrible at it compared to others but it's fun! :)

On 7/29/2020 at 11:40 PM, DudeThatsErin said:

Yeah, I love the game. I haven't played in a while but re-reading this post may get me to play it tonight or tomorrow.

Yes, it is incredibly difficult to master. I still can't do floating goals where you are in the air with the ball... Tried the tutorial and still couldn't get it.

Agreed.

I guess it isn't that good of a game for you. To each their own.

You're not going to get better at Rocket League by watching tutorials is something I learnt. It looks so easy when you watch a pro player float in the air compared to when you actually have to do it yourself haha.

Yes and no, Not many hours and been years since I last got into the game. I only do it if others do it you know. Might I do own the game. Plus With the availability of workshop maps on pc and that other mod thing forget what it’s called cause I don’t use it and also the fact you have better frames in general should make you play better on pc but I don’t think it’s a huge change it’s a slight change but noticeable. I do think also in the long run you’ll be able to improve faster on pc because of the new training you can do and all that so in general it will improve your game for sure

I have it downloaded on my PC, but I don't really play it these days. I played it a bit on the Xbox One, when I think they released it free to play or free on gamepass, I forget. It's a fun game, but I feel as if I can't get invested into such a game for too long. It's fun with some friends, but playing against others by yourself, isn't fun, at least for me. 

Anyway, I imagine there's a lot more to do with the PC version, like mods and such, but of course idk their rules on that.