Jump to content
Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
DudeThatsErin

Do you play Rocket League on PC?

Recommended Posts

I gave my xbox one to my sister as she uses it more for Kingdom Hearts than I did for anything else, even Rocket League. So, I decided to purchase the game on Steam. I love it so much. I use my wired xbox controller with it and it is just like I am playing it on my xbox but I get to use a better screen... smaller, because it is a desktop screen but it is still really good.

Rocket League is one of my favorite games to play on the PC. What about you guys?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I've never played Rocket League before although without a doubt, this video game is certainly something which I'd love to try soon. Unfortunately, I'm busy working through a backlog of titles but nonetheless, I won't forget playing this game. Some streamers and content creators upload Rocket League and I regularly watch them play. I love the concept of the game and I can't wait to try it for myself.

Edited by Alexander.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Rocket League was the first game that I purchased on my PC. We also had the game on our PS4 so I played a lot with my brother and it was really fun, but eventually the game gets boring. It's also a very difficult game to master.

Edited by ARx182

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Makes no difference as you can play it on multiple platforms. The case in point is pure gameplay value. I think Rocket League is strong enough on any platform for that gameplay value. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2020 at 4:56 AM, Alexander. said:

I've never played Rocket League before although without a doubt, this video game is certainly something which I'd love to try soon. Unfortunately, I'm busy working through a backlog of titles but nonetheless, I won't forget playing this game. Some streamers and content creators upload Rocket League and I regularly watch them play. I love the concept of the game and I can't wait to try it for myself.

Yeah, I love the game. I haven't played in a while but re-reading this post may get me to play it tonight or tomorrow.

On 7/3/2020 at 9:07 AM, ARx182 said:

Rocket League was the first game that I purchased on my PC. We also had the game on our PS4 so I played a lot with my brother and it was really fun, but eventually the game gets boring. It's also a very difficult game to master.

Yes, it is incredibly difficult to master. I still can't do floating goals where you are in the air with the ball... Tried the tutorial and still couldn't get it.

On 7/6/2020 at 4:53 AM, skyfire said:

Makes no difference as you can play it on multiple platforms. The case in point is pure gameplay value. I think Rocket League is strong enough on any platform for that gameplay value. 

Agreed.

On 7/15/2020 at 3:51 PM, AndreiMirfi said:

I play it when I am very bored. I own it on Steam and have 18 hours on it.

I guess it isn't that good of a game for you. To each their own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rocket League is on PC? I thought it was just for Playstation/Xbox. I have it for my PS4. Now I might have to have it for my PC. I am slowly getting better at the game. I'm still terrible at it compared to others but it's fun! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...