Register Now
Alexander.

Have you ever dreamt about a video game?

We all dream but some of us can recall what occurred during a night's rest and others can't. Have you ever dreamt about a video game? If so, what's the name of the title?  Perhaps it was a nightmare? Explain what happened and whether you experienced any emotional moments please.

Edited by Alexander.

I have dreamt incessantly about every FPS game I have ever played, and often ones that have never existed, and I love it.

Last night thought I dreamt literally all night I was trying to fix the botched decision I made at the end of Spec Ops: The Line.

I dream about games all night every night. Last night I was dreaming about the last minute equaliser I conceded on FIFA 20 yesterday.

Jokes aside, of course not, I don't take games personally. I play games for entertainment.

I've dreamed of owning a game or two. Like if I could afford it and found the owner willing to sell, I would get my hands on the gold tournament cartridge from the NES tournament they held way back when. But I don't have money to burn in that range, so unless I suddenly become a billionaire, it's never going to happen.

I don't recall ever dreaming about a game, but there were times when I would think about the game while trying to go to bed. And for some reason, it would often keep me up, like it was calling me to play lol. I remember doing that with the jungle book game, the Lion King, and many other games I played often as a kid/teen. 

Would be cool to dream a video game, or I'm in one even. 🙂 

18 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I don't recall ever dreaming about a game, but there were times when I would think about the game while trying to go to bed. And for some reason, it would often keep me up, like it was calling me to play lol. I remember doing that with the jungle book game, the Lion King, and many other games I played often as a kid/teen. 

Would be cool to dream a video game, or I'm in one even. 🙂 

Not so hard, if you ever get VR and it makes habit for you then the dreams from the game would become norm for you.