Register Now
Alexander.

Have you ever dreamt about a video game?

On 9/24/2021 at 9:35 AM, Heatman said:

Most horror games tend to rub off my subconscious whenever I'm sleeping. I can remember some of the horrible things I dreamt about after playing Resident Evil. 

I know some people who've had the same experience. That being said, it doesn't affect me though...

On 9/30/2021 at 12:53 AM, killamch89 said:

I know some people who've had the same experience. That being said, it doesn't affect me though...

Yeah - it's actually understandable that some people (gamers) have a tough skin when it comes to what affects them psychologically. 

On 9/30/2021 at 1:38 AM, Justin11 said:

Hmm, it will really take time before we can get our hands in GTA 6 edition. We are in 2021 ending, it will take more than 12 months to see the game launching, no problem I'll wait provided their is life. 

Yeah - there's no announcement from Rockstar on when the game GTA 6 would be released. I'm not sure if it's already in production yet. 

On 9/30/2021 at 1:38 AM, Justin11 said:

Hmm, it will really take time before we can get our hands in GTA 6 edition. We are in 2021 ending, it will take more than 12 months to see the game launching, no problem I'll wait provided their is life. 

It's going to be longer than that, probably closer to the middle of the decade and that's assuming it's even in production which, as @Heatman correctly stated, has not been confirmed.

Untill an official announcement comes from Rockstar and/or Take Two, your better of keeping GTA 6 out of your head.

Edited by Crazycrab

5 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

It's going to be longer than that, probably closer to the middle of the decade and that's assuming it's even in production which, as @Heatman correctly stated, has not been confirmed.

Untill an official announcement comes from Rockstar and/or Take Two, your better of keeping GTA 6 out of your head.

Exactly - it's actually why I'm not even looking up to the game at all because I know very well that without any signal 📶 from Rockstar, it would be useless looking out for the game. 

2 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Already I'm keeping it off from my mind with what you just have said. It might take till 2023 to see this game being launched officially, let me keep on the wait. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Already I'm keeping it off from my mind with what you just have said. It might take till 2023 to see this game being launched officially, let me keep on the wait. 

There is no way to know if it's going to be in 2023 or 2025 or even farther from 2025. 

48 minutes ago, Heatman said:

There is no way to know if it's going to be in 2023 or 2025 or even farther from 2025. 

Who knows, it might even get far more than that. But I don't care my motorcycle GP, PES, RDR, GOW, COD, POP, GH, GTA 5 etc games here non my PC are still available to me, I don't care about the new franchise game being GTA 6.

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Who knows, it might even get far more than that. But I don't care my motorcycle GP, PES, RDR, GOW, COD, POP, GH, GTA 5 etc games here non my PC are still available to me, I don't care about the new franchise game being GTA 6.

It's actually going to be something that's very intriguing and interesting when they would eventually release it.