Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
Alexander.

Have you ever dreamt about a video game?

Posted (edited)

We all dream but some of us can recall what occurred during a night's rest and others can't. Have you ever dreamt about a video game? If so, what's the name of the title?  Perhaps it was a nightmare? Explain what happened and whether you experienced any emotional moments please.

Edited by Alexander.

I only dream once per year, and it’s always the same dream. June 20th. Every year since I was 14. That’s when I stopped dreaming the rest of the year, and began only dreaming that one night.

I have dreamt incessantly about every FPS game I have ever played, and often ones that have never existed, and I love it.

Last night thought I dreamt literally all night I was trying to fix the botched decision I made at the end of Spec Ops: The Line.

Plenty of times. I have had my share of the game dream for the "Age of mythology" game and it kind of got on my head a lot of times. It's fun none the less. 

I dream about games all night every night. Last night I was dreaming about the last minute equaliser I conceded on FIFA 20 yesterday.

Jokes aside, of course not, I don't take games personally. I play games for entertainment.

Never dreamt about any sprots game. I forget the sports game the quickest. And its even more worst if you ask me about other strategy games. 

If I have dreamed about a video game I don't remember it. I usually don't remember my dreams the next morning that I wake up. It would be nice to remember dreams (unless they are nightmares of course)

I've dreamed of owning a game or two. Like if I could afford it and found the owner willing to sell, I would get my hands on the gold tournament cartridge from the NES tournament they held way back when. But I don't have money to burn in that range, so unless I suddenly become a billionaire, it's never going to happen.