Register Now
22_22

How long can you invest in a game?

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

When next I'm getting into playing Far Cry 5, it's definitely going to be at least for long 5 hours gameplay session. It's been a while, so I'm m going to make it count. 

I'm not sure if I would be able to go on 5 hours straight into any game for now because of how tight my schedule is most of the time unless it's during the weekend. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I hardly do 5 hours at a stretch unless I'm making an exception for a particular game which is what I plan to do with Far Cry 5.

During the first wave of covid19 when I was feeling do bored, and having nothing much doing back then. I spend more than 8 hours everyday gaming with my PS4, during the time I bought it newly. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

With the case of what most people passed through with the pandemic of Corona virus, some gamers played for more than 20 hours every day. 

Yes, most especially those that stream at twitch. The highest I've spent in a day gaming is '15 hours. 

On 10/21/2021 at 9:56 PM, Head_Hunter said:

During the first wave of covid19 when I was feeling do bored, and having nothing much doing back then. I spend more than 8 hours everyday gaming with my PS4, during the time I bought it newly. 

When you are locked in the house all day with your console playable, you won't have any other choice but to play all day till you get worn out. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, most especially those that stream at twitch. The highest I've spent in a day gaming is '15 hours. 

Yeah, I have heard about Twitch and actually visited their website already but haven't registered an account yet. 

37 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I have heard about Twitch and actually visited their website already but haven't registered an account yet. 

Yeah, twitch is a streaming site as you know already. If in the future I grow more passionate around gaming, I might just go for twitch and stream for money. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

When you are locked in the house all day with your console playable, you won't have any other choice but to play all day till you get worn out. 

That's just it. It happened that way to me during the time of covid19 first wave. I play and played for longer duration of time. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, twitch is a streaming site as you know already. If in the future I grow more passionate around gaming, I might just go for twitch and stream for money. 

Yeah - truth be told after looking through the site for the second time last night, I kind of liked it and how it's set up. I may register an account on it soon.