Register Now
22_22

Proudest gaming moment

Mine was achieving my first 99 on Runescape as a child. I was so proud of the simplest things. It did not take too long though as it was woodcutting with ivy.

What is the proudest gaming moment that you have ever had? How long did it take you to achieve such a moment? Did you have many friends to share it with? How did you celebrate it?

Edited by 22_22

My best memory of gaming was when I was a kid. I wanted a SNES like crazy. So I saved up every penny I came across for over a year, and when I finally had enough money, I went to Walmart, and bought myself one. I was so happy to get it. I've never had a better moment in gaming than that.

Getting to division 1 on seasons and winning the division on FIFA 20 is my proudest moment. I did it so easily too - from division 10 to 1, I lost about 4 games and I went unbeaten in division 1. I only got to Division 2 in FIFA 19 and before then I never played seasons, so completing seasons was certainly a special feeling funnily enough.

Beating Cauldron Epsilon in the Frozen Wilds DLC on Ultra hard (I had not tried it on a lower difficulty setting). The Frozen Wilds DLC is easily the most legitimately challenging game I've ever beaten. It was a nightmare, but because HZD offers a legitimately challenging game rather than an experience made of cryptic bullshit and/or crippling the player, I had no excuse. The only way to do it, was to fucking do it and GOD DAMN was it hard. When I finally succeeded, I was so proud... to only find it wasn't over, not really. Fuck.

For a while I played the One City Challenge on Civilization 3. Basically you have to win the space race and are not allowed to build any cities except your capital.

I had won on every level and tried it at Emperor. I was the first to launch my space ship, after which all the other civs started attacking me. I managed to hold out until about three turns left, when my capital got captured and my space ship destroyed.

So, my proudest gaming moment was a loss. Figures.

My proudest moment is when I managed to get my whole ride groupe in wow back as a tank. Basically the raid boss was on low HP and everyone died except me and an dps. So we tried our best until she died as well, boss had 10k left and I somehow managed to survive until I downed it enough to kill him, which left me 3k hp and 200 mana xD. 1k more hp and I would have died and 2h would've went to waste.

On 2/15/2021 at 12:52 AM, Patrik said:

I did a 1v6 clutch alone, you could imagine how my heart was beating, hands shaking and my head sweating, i never thought i would be able to do it, but i actually did it lol

Seriously, you had good gut to even attempt that and to pull it off is unbelievable. I'd celebrate it that very day if I were you. 

Just now, Heatman said:

Seriously, you had good gut to even attempt that and to pull it off is unbelievable. I'd celebrate it that very day if I were you. 

i didn't actually expect to do it, i'm still amazed lol, but again, their stupidity contributed as well

59 minutes ago, Demon_skeith said:

Beating anything hard, like certain Crash Bandicoot levels. 

Though what kinds to mind right now was buying my own gaming hardware instead of begging it via gifts. 

It's actually not easy getting it gifted as well, so I would equally call it an achievement too in a mild way.