Register Now
DudeThatsErin

What is the longest session you have had when playing video games?

24 to 36 hour gaming sessions really is insane. Don’t think that’s very healthy.

When FIFA 20 first came out, I was addicted to it, so on weekends I easily spent between 8-12 hours on the game. On week days, I had college so I was limited on time. I will probably spend a similar amount of time if not more now that I have my own PC and no college on FIFA 21 in October.

I have done a couple of ridiculous stints. Fairly recently during lockdown, I must of had a 12+ hour session on Football Manager 20. I was doing the Andorra and San Marino challenge.

Both of these teams play in another country's league. So your new re-gens are actually made with another nationality and the aim is to get their National team to be a force in International football. The time flew by to be honest! 

A few years ago, I went for a 24 hour straight play of FF8. I started at 9PM and didn't stop until 9PM the next night. When I went to bed, that night, I was literally asleep before my head hit the pillow. But the negative effect of it came the next day. I was sick as a dog due to the withdraws of not taking my medications the night before. I didn't take them because I was too tired to make them up.

If anyone here can stay up for 24 hours straight, then go through 19 bottles to get their medications ready I would love to know how.

On 7/20/2020 at 12:44 AM, AndreiMirfi said:

I know it's not very long, but for me it is. 6 hours on Rocket League.

6 hours is a lot for me on rocket league. I can't imagine more than 1 hours now a days. maybe my age is catching up lately. 

18 hours ago, AndreiMirfi said:

Stay calm. I don't always stay that much. This days, after 1 hour, I'm bored.

Haha. yeah a lot of old games unless we are good with them or love them are harder to stretch for more than 1 hour.