Register Now
DudeThatsErin

What is the longest session you have had when playing video games?

On 8/1/2020 at 6:54 PM, Spikey said:

When I was in High school, my friends amd I would stay up all night playing Halo when it first came out. Probably 14 to 18 hours.

14 hours of HALO. I guess that is one record among some of us. I can't imagine playing halo for more than 30 minutes.

Used to spend around 6-8 hours a day playing League of Legends a few years ago. Sort of less now though but I don't think 6-8 hours is even anywhere near extreme (although it is for me).

For single player games most recently I've finished The Last of Us 2 in less than 72 hours. On release weekend I played about 10 hours on Saturday and 12 hours on Sunday, only stopping to eat.

But my all time record is with Half Life, the original. Yes I'm that old, but not "THAT" old. I only realized on Sunday at 04:00AM that maybe I should go  to sleep after having been playing it since Saturday morning.

In multiplayer we used to have LAN parties that lasted non-stop from Friday evening till Sunday noon. Maybe getting in one or two hours of sleep between sessions.

On 8/17/2020 at 3:02 AM, _B_ said:

Used to spend around 6-8 hours a day playing League of Legends a few years ago. Sort of less now though but I don't think 6-8 hours is even anywhere near extreme (although it is for me).

League of legends can take my entire day. I don't feel tired with the league of legends. And to be honest it is one of the good games that keep me occupied as well. I prefer it over any other battle royale game. 

On 7/3/2020 at 11:04 PM, DudeThatsErin said:

I have had sessions where I played for 12 hours max. I don't believe I've gone longer than that but I think my husband has done 24 or 36 hour gaming sessions. I find that insane. I always have to sleep after a while.

What about you?

The longest gaming session ever which I played was around 6 hours max. It was when we hosted a tournament in FIFA 2019 with my guys and it took long 6 hours for us to complete it.