Register Now
DudeThatsErin

What mobile game(s) do you play?

The only mobile game I currently play is Clash Royale. I don’t play it because it’s fun to play, but because I’ve been playing since the very start, and I have committed too much time and money into the game to just quit. There’s a big update coming up in August, so I hope that will freshen up the game but I see no future for Clash Royale.

I had Clash of Clans installed on my phone a while ago too but I just lost interest and decided to delete the game, since I haven’t committed too much time into it.

In other words, Supercell are lazy!

On 7/3/2020 at 6:52 PM, ARx182 said:

The only mobile game I currently play is Clash Royale. I don’t play it because it’s fun to play, but because I’ve been playing since the very start, and I have committed too much time and money into the game to just quit. There’s a big update coming up in August, so I hope that will freshen up the game but I see no future for Clash Royale.

I had Clash of Clans installed on my phone a while ago too but I just lost interest and decided to delete the game, since I haven’t committed too much time into it.

In other words, Supercell are lazy!

I agree. The game is fun and all but it can get old after a while which is why I stopped playing it.

I would classify myself as a Mobile Gamer, without a doubt. Some of the games I used to play on my iPhone are Smash Hit, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Temple Run 1 & 2, Angry Birds, Words with Friends, Mutant Roadkill, and last but not least let's not forget an all-time classic. Candy Crush!

Edited by Alexander.

2 minutes ago, Alexander. said:

I would classify myself as a Mobile Gamer. Some of the games I used to play on my iPhone are Smash Hit, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Temple Run 1 & 2, Angry Birds, Words with Friends, Mutant Roadkill, and last but not least let's not forget an all-time classic. Candy Crush!

oT8KJp.gif.e4f907b45c37429488b7358eb0c0b56c.gif

On 8/3/2020 at 9:17 AM, skyfire said:

What is the name of that game?

The name of the pinball game that I play sometimes on my phone is called 'Pinball Deluxe Reloaded' It's free to download and they have a few free tables to play but if you want extra tables or features then they force you to buy them so I just stick with the free tables.

On 8/6/2020 at 3:09 AM, Spikey said:

The name of the pinball game that I play sometimes on my phone is called 'Pinball Deluxe Reloaded' It's free to download and they have a few free tables to play but if you want extra tables or features then they force you to buy them so I just stick with the free tables.

Yeah I would never pay for the in app purchase for few more tables. I think the free one are good enough for me. 

8 hours ago, Oliver said:

Alto's Odyssey. It's free, and if you wear headphones and listen to calm music while playing, it can really be a good game.

For me Vainglory's MOBA games calm me down a lot. I prefer playing them as they are kind of simple and also get you pumped while playing. 

As I've said in another post here, I'm not too fond of mobile gaming. At least competitive mobile gaming.

Some of the games I have on my phone are more like brain games and entertain me in the morning when I'm still waking up with my coffee. Here's a quick run-down of the apps on my homepage.

• Brain Wars
  • Sudoku
  • Words with Friends (favorite)
  • Lumosity