Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Clash Royale

Anyone here play this game? I used to like it a lot while my husband was in the Army now I haven't played it in a while though I'm thinking about picking it back up. It is fun trying to create fortresses that are impenetrable but still having that one person get through it.

I think you may have mistaken the game for Clash of Clans. I don’t remember there being any fortresses or anything alike on Clash Royale. 

I’ve had the game since the very start and once upon a time, it was the best game on the App Store, but the decline has been evident for the last few years. The most frustrating part is that the developers, Supercell never even tried to revive the game. In fact, you could even blame them for the game’s slow death with stupid updates every 6 months. That being said, I still play and there is supposedly a big update coming out in August, and I am actually hopeful.

On 7/4/2020 at 6:06 AM, ARx182 said:

I think you may have mistaken the game for Clash of Clans. I don’t remember there being any fortresses or anything alike on Clash Royale. 

I’ve had the game since the very start and once upon a time, it was the best game on the App Store, but the decline has been evident for the last few years. The most frustrating part is that the developers, Supercell never even tried to revive the game. In fact, you could even blame them for the game’s slow death with stupid updates every 6 months. That being said, I still play and there is supposedly a big update coming out in August, and I am actually hopeful.

You are right. I was mixing them up. I prefer Clash Royale than Clash of Clans though.

On 7/5/2020 at 7:09 AM, skyfire said:

I used to play the clash royale and also the clan royale which got nerfed due to the copyright issues. 

Oof. That is annoying.

Used to play this game a lot. I still have it on my phone but don't play it as much (like I come on sometimes when I just have nothing else to do lol). It's fairly boring not going to lie so that's why I don't really play it.

On 8/17/2020 at 2:59 AM, _B_ said:

Used to play this game a lot. I still have it on my phone but don't play it as much (like I come on sometimes when I just have nothing else to do lol). It's fairly boring not going to lie so that's why I don't really play it.

Not just boring but the way it started out it was meant to be a  replacement of the clash of clans. So I think the way people ignored and mostly you will find the bots in the game. 

I play this at the moment and the new changes in the game have been quiet good. I don't play it as often as I did though and I'm not exactly sure why. I think it's mainly that I just don't have as much time for mobile gaming. The new version of clan wars is quite fun though.

51 minutes ago, Darth said:

I play this at the moment and the new changes in the game have been quiet good. I don't play it as often as I did though and I'm not exactly sure why. I think it's mainly that I just don't have as much time for mobile gaming. The new version of clan wars is quite fun though.

The multiple bots involvement in the game is really a negative factor towards making lots of player bunk the game and move on now. 

Honestly, I think at the higher "leagues/ranks", it's not a huge problem (for me, anyway). I haven't really noticed any bots unless they really are hard to notice. Bots are probably an issue for a lot of mobile games, to be fair.

On 9/11/2021 at 6:44 AM, Darth said:

Honestly, I haven't played it in years and the reason is that it's full of bots and has always had that problem and the player base was almost non-existent when I last played it.

18 hours ago, Darth said:

The player base is quite good right now. You can find a match pretty quickly and there are new players joining all the time. If you can find a good clan to join, then the game is quite fun because the clan wars are great.

Exactly - clan wars is what makes the game very intriguing and interesting because without it, it's going to be a boring game.