Register Now
StaceyPowers

Video game trailers

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, he got the spirit of assassin's warrior on him. The game looks so real on the trailer posted here, I was thinking its one of those Hollywood movies on TV. 

If it comes to the graphics of Assassin’s Creed, it's top notch. I'm very interested in games with incredible quality in graphics and the game is one them.

10 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If it comes to the graphics of Assassin’s Creed, it's top notch. I'm very interested in games with incredible quality in graphics and the game is one them.

Yes, assassin's Creed is one of those games whose graphics, and background is top notch. I consider it as one amongst my top 10 memorable adventure games of all-time. 

29 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, assassin's Creed is one of those games whose graphics, and background is top notch. I consider it as one amongst my top 10 memorable adventure games of all-time. 

Have you seen Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection? A friend of mine who owns PS5 send them the trailer link attached here. The game trailer is absolutely fantastic. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Have you seen Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection? A friend of mine who owns PS5 send them the trailer link attached here. The game trailer is absolutely fantastic. 

That's totally amazing trailer you brought here. I took my time to watch it, and it caught my attention dearie. The game is one of those FPS action game which can't get off a gamer's mind. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, I watched the trailer up to that length, during the ending part, but he didn't succeeding hanging him, the other was at an alert. Ubisoft did amazingly in the development of the game. 

They never saw the counter move of Ezio coming as they believed that he had already given up because he wasn't struggling at all when they roped him. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

They never saw the counter move of Ezio coming as they believed that he had already given up because he wasn't struggling at all when they roped him. 

Yeah, Ezio made a quick turnaround, and never gave up in the game simply to trap down the enemy that wants to hack him down to suffer. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, Ezio made a quick turnaround, and never gave up in the game simply to trap down the enemy that wants to hack him down to suffer. 

If you ask me, I would say that he's got the skills to match his predecessors in the order of Assassin's. It's why he's so good and fought without fear. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you ask me, I would say that he's got the skills to match his predecessors in the order of Assassin's. It's why he's so good and fought without fear. 

Yeah, Ezio is a power character in the game, no wonder he's the main protagonist of the assassins Creed version. His fighting drill in the game is amazing. 

On 10/18/2021 at 11:45 PM, Justin11 said:

That's totally amazing trailer you brought here. I took my time to watch it, and it caught my attention dearie. The game is one of those FPS action game which can't get off a gamer's mind. 

Yeah, the game looks incredible. It's getting on top of the list of my get to PS5 games. A lot of gamers with PS5 now are really having a blast. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, Ezio is a power character in the game, no wonder he's the main protagonist of the assassins Creed version. His fighting drill in the game is amazing. 

Even looking at his mean face with his determination, it says a lot about the kind of mindset he's got. The first arrow that was shot at him was like an ant bite 😂

10 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Even looking at his mean face with his determination, it says a lot about the kind of mindset he's got. The first arrow that was shot at him was like an ant bite 😂

😅, He's simply a die hard warrior. The trailer I watched especially during the action packed event where they wanted to hang him by rope, proved that he is super. 

6 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

😅, He's simply a die hard warrior. The trailer I watched especially during the action packed event where they wanted to hang him by rope, proved that he is super. 

The order of the assassins don't take it lightly with their training in preparing them to face the darkness and bring justice. 

16 minutes ago, Boblee said:

The order of the assassins don't take it lightly with their training in preparing them to face the darkness and bring justice. 

Yes, his an Assassins Creed warrior, which required special skill to care for the players representing great deal in the game, which led to it's movie worthwhile. 

On 10/18/2021 at 1:18 PM, Justin11 said:

In recent years, Assassin's Creed has fallen off in terms of quality and overall experience. In addition to that, Ubisoft started implementing more aggressive micro transaction systems in the more recent games.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

In recent years, Assassin's Creed has fallen off in terms of quality and overall experience. In addition to that, Ubisoft started implementing more aggressive micro transaction systems in the more recent games.

Yeah - it's a direction that Ubisoft is copying seriously that's never going to favor the company on the long run. What happened to PES would most likely happen to them.