Register Now
StaceyPowers

How much do you talk about gaming?

These days I am mostly spending my time on the twitter gaming and other social media groups where the game is discussed. It seems like these groups can have pretty good amount of folks with whom we can relate with. 

12 hours ago, Spikey said:

I have some friends that are into gaming so I keep my gaming discussions with them. These forums are good for that too! 🙂

I think in forums you being anonnymous, it's also easier to share what you meant and also get in depth about specific type of the game stories. which is hard to do in real life. 

Once I find the right people, I tend to talk endlessly about video games with them. It's nice finding folks who are into gaming. But you're right, it can be tough keeping a lid on it sometimes -- especially with people who aren't into gaming. Honestly, I find it a little harder connecting with people who aren't into games (though I still make an effort to, of course!).

I often talk to my family and friends who are into gaming. Whether this is a story, discussing a title, or arranging a gaming night, this is a discussion point which I'll talk about. I prefer chatting about games on forums due to anonymity and this allows me to dive deeper into what's being discussed. 

6 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think in forums you being anonnymous, it's also easier to share what you meant and also get in depth about specific type of the game stories. which is hard to do in real life. 

Yes that's true and you know that the people on the forum are passionate about gaming just like you are so that makes it easier to talk about games also.

On 8/7/2020 at 9:45 PM, Spikey said:

Yes that's true and you know that the people on the forum are passionate about gaming just like you are so that makes it easier to talk about games also.

And the anonymity gives us plenty of freedom to talk in depth, discuss what we like and dislike which is hard to share in real life.