Register Now
StaceyPowers

How much do you talk about gaming?

Yes I am also talking too much about gaming specially with friends as we works on same place and we are so close to app developments too which is also part of game app development so we talk hours for latest gaming.

On 8/26/2020 at 12:09 PM, JackO said:

Yes I am also talking too much about gaming specially with friends as we works on same place and we are so close to app developments too which is also part of game app development so we talk hours for latest gaming.

Yes game development definitely is a hot topic right now. considering a lot of people got into early retirement by even selling small games on android. I think this topic is my fvaorite too. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I talk about gaming with my few friends who love gaming just like I do. I prefer staying indoors playing it this days, but I do move to the game village to experience different perspective of gaming with tough gamers who are die hard to be defeated. 

It gets a little bit boring when you talk to someone who's not into games about video games. It's definitely going to horrible doing that. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

It gets a little bit boring when you talk to someone who's not into games about video games. It's definitely going to horrible doing that. 

Yeah, when you're discussing gaming about someone who doesn't have interest at all around it, it will simply make you look like a fool talking to oneself, that's why I prefer staying on my own to learn and not sharing with one that will make me look like a fool. 

7 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, when you're discussing gaming about someone who doesn't have interest at all around it, it will simply make you look like a fool talking to oneself, that's why I prefer staying on my own to learn and not sharing with one that will make me look like a fool. 

Exactly - imagine all the talk and the only response you'd get is okay. Damn, it's going to annoy me like hell. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - imagine all the talk and the only response you'd get is okay. Damn, it's going to annoy me like hell. 

Lolz😅😅😂😂, it's going to annoy indeed that's why I don't give a dime time when it comes to talking to people who wouldn't pay attention to what I love. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Lolz😅😅😂😂, it's going to annoy indeed that's why I don't give a dime time when it comes to talking to people who wouldn't pay attention to what I love. 

Seriously - It's something that have actually happened to me in the past. I actually talked out of experience which I really felt like punching the guy that very day with his okay response.