Register Now
StaceyPowers

How much do you talk about gaming?

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - It's something that have actually happened to me in the past. I actually talked out of experience which I really felt like punching the guy that very day with his okay response. 

Lol, it's one of those old days when you share discussions with the wrong person, if you don't hold your anger you might unleash on the person, but it's good you didn't punch him. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, it's one of those old days when you share discussions with the wrong person, if you don't hold your anger you might unleash on the person, but it's good you didn't punch him. 

Yeah - at a point, I was like if he wasn't following me in the conversation, he should have stopped and not allow me waste all my energy and saliva for getting just okay. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - at a point, I was like if he wasn't following me in the conversation, he should have stopped and not allow me waste all my energy and saliva for getting just okay. 

Lolz, that's pathetic indeed, I must say the least. I hate it when someone I'm seated with ease dropped or followed me in the conversation, being a mere spectator at the end of the day. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Lolz, that's pathetic indeed, I must say the least. I hate it when someone I'm seated with ease dropped or followed me in the conversation, being a mere spectator at the end of the day. 

Exactly - if you know that you would never contribute to the discussion, why let it go on for too long only to have me suffering from excessive talks that aren't necessary for you. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I talk about gaming with my few friends who love gaming just like I do. I prefer staying indoors playing it this days, but I do move to the game village to experience different perspective of gaming with tough gamers who are die hard to be defeated. 

I agree - talking to people who don't like gaming is not going to get very far and they'll probably say something like "gaming is for kids" or some of the dumb stereotypical stuff non-gamers always say.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I agree - talking to people who don't like gaming is not going to get very far and they'll probably say something like "gaming is for kids" or some of the dumb stereotypical stuff non-gamers always say.

That has practically happened to me. I have a few friends who are so boring, once I mistakenly shared my excitement of playing PUBG for the first time. They were like, come on man! only kids play games, you are now adult. Lol. 😆

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

"Gaming is for kids"  response is something that never ends well with me. It feels like an insult but then again I would blame myself for even talking to the person in the first place. 

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yes, that's what those non-gamers do say, that gaming it's children stuff. But that's not the truth, it's simply for the act of satisfying the curiosity, children, adult and elderlies play the game. I'll simply say, illiteracy is part of the factor deviating them from defining gaming better. 

9 minutes ago, Patrik said:

i talk about it in reality only when something related to it comes into my chit chat with my friends, otherwise, i don't really involve it with topics that it has nothing to do with or start conversations about it

Yeah, I can't on my own start conversation around gaming without such topic warranting it. I prefer spending time here discussing with fellow members, because here is a gaming community, and it is expected to ask relating to gaming. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I can't on my own start conversation around gaming without such topic warranting it. I prefer spending time here discussing with fellow members, because here is a gaming community, and it is expected to ask relating to gaming. 

You mean on this forum? I bet you can get a better community than this. I have been on many other gaming forums before, but it's the most friendly one. You can share your thoughts, feedbacks here without any hesitancy. That's what I like the most.

On 9/25/2021 at 3:59 AM, Razor1911 said:

That has practically happened to me. I have a few friends who are so boring, once I mistakenly shared my excitement of playing PUBG for the first time. They were like, come on man! only kids play games, you are now adult. Lol. 😆

Exactly why talking about gaming with non gamers should be outlawed lol. Most of them will never get it....

When I discover common ground with someone I've just met or don't really know very well with video games I can definitely engage with them on the topic. However, I usually don't randomly talk about video games unless I know the other person can relate. haha