Register Now
StaceyPowers

How much do you talk about gaming?

5 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

You mean on this forum? I bet you can get a better community than this. I have been on many other gaming forums before, but it's the most friendly one. You can share your thoughts, feedbacks here without any hesitancy. That's what I like the most.

This is the least toxic one because most of us who were here in the beginning like @DylanC @StaceyPowers and others have on other gaming forums with toxic communities and we didn't want that here. @Shagger does a good job at helping to maintain that as well. If this place was toxic, you'd never see me here.

5 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

You mean on this forum? I bet you can get a better community than this. I have been on many other gaming forums before, but it's the most friendly one. You can share your thoughts, feedbacks here without any hesitancy. That's what I like the most.

Yeah, this VGR forum is a nice place to be. I haven't been with any game forum before. I only joined gaming communities on Facebook social media. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, this VGR forum is a nice place to be. I haven't been with any game forum before. I only joined gaming communities on Facebook social media. 

I've been all over and this is by far the least toxic gaming community I know - no toxic fanboys shoving their opinions down their throat and moderators partaking in the crap as well.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I've been all over and this is by far the least toxic gaming community I know - no toxic fanboys shoving their opinions down their throat and moderators partaking in the crap as well.

That's wonderful to see other members speaking high volume of VGR forum. I'm new here, but my little time here shown that VGR is very low in toxicity. 

15 hours ago, Sharon said:

When I discover common ground with someone I've just met or don't really know very well with video games I can definitely engage with them on the topic. However, I usually don't randomly talk about video games unless I know the other person can relate. haha

Yeah - it's better to be careful than being sorry. Some conversations never ends well when it's done with the wrong person. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Beeping, I talk about gaming via forums which is specific around gaming niche, and VGR happens to be one, I don't talk much about it offline. 

Exactly - it's actually far more better to do so in such a way because you know that you are in a community where people came together to talk about games. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - it's actually far more better to do so in such a way because you know that you are in a community where people came together to talk about games. 

When we are in public group like this we should endeavour to keep it clean and not marred it with toxic things, if found the user who share the toxic should be deleted from the community. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When we are in public group like this we should endeavour to keep it clean and not marred it with toxic things, if found the user who share the toxic should be deleted from the community. 

Yeah - it's actually what most people do here and it's why here isn't filled with a lot of toxicity. Even if a toxic gamers joins here, he will follow the cue of what goes on here. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually what most people do here and it's why here isn't filled with a lot of toxicity. Even if a toxic gamers joins here, he will follow the cue of what goes on here. 

Yeah, due to how this forum is kept, every user is subjected to abide by that, new or old members should be abide by that. That's why toxic gamers wouldn't disrupt the tempo here. 

3 hours ago, Patrik said:

today, i started a chit chat with a friend about gaming, to get my whole team of 5 people talking about it, to get also our Team leader talking about it as well, it was really a very funny day!!

Lol, which site or platform did you get into which sparked the fun time with you and other gamers?